Tony Romo!!! You gotta be kidding me

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

What schmuck decided to let him in the booth today? I'd rather listen to Hellen Keller call the game.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Just turn the volume down. I’d rather listen to Romo than anyone else out there.
dapokes
Ranch Hand

Bad post. Romo is the hands down the best listen of any color guy.
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

To each their own I guess, I'm not trying to say I think less of u Romo guys. To me though... Holy poop he is bad. I am not big on his self gratification. I like humble people.

Madden and Pat were the best ever. Guess I'm holding Romo to a different standard.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Romo is horrendous.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

carbonpoke wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:00 pm To each their own I guess, I'm not trying to say I think less of u Romo guys. To me though... Holy poop he is bad. I am not big on his self gratification. I like humble people.

Madden and Pat were the best ever. Guess I'm holding Romo to a different standard.
I like listening to people that know football and can read defenses. To each their own.
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

Another nipple twister game ending. Big drama in these playoffs
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Romo is the best at his profession and it's not even close.
ImageImageImageImage
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

He can be good. Isn't now though. needs to learn when to shut up and let the game breathe.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

He's great. He is calling out corner blitzes before the snap and making other reads prior to them happening. He knows his stuff more than anyone else right now. Plus it is hilarious when he just makes noises(excited or disgusted) during a big moment
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

TSpoke wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:36 am He's great. He is calling out corner blitzes before the snap and making other reads prior to them happening. He knows his stuff more than anyone else right now. Plus it is hilarious when he just makes noises(excited or disgusted) during a big moment
Agreed! Everytime Romo calls out one of those blitzes, I am like how the hell did he know that and then I try to analyze the defense to figure out what tipped him off but I never have any idea. As dull as Peyton Manning is, I would love for Manning to follow in Romo's footsteps because it would be tremendous to hear what he knows just based upon how a defense lines up or moves.
WilyWapiti
Ranch Hand

Romo is amazing. A team somewhere has to be looking at him as an offensive coordinator/QB coach because the pre-snap calls he makes, both from a defensive alignment standpoint and what the offense is going to do about it is incredible.

ww
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Have to admit Romo has become my favorite NFL commentator. He reminds me so much of Madden he talks as much he just hasn't grabbed the yellow pen lol.
PokeShadows
Buckaroo

Romo is garbage. Tries way too hard. Like a bro at the bar trying to explain the game to his girl.
The Virginian
Cowpoke

Tony knows his stuff. His insight to the game is phenomenal. He'll get his style down and have a great broadcasting career. He'll have his detractors and he'll have his fans. To each his own. Put down on the fan side of the ledger.
This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke