You who didnt show LOST OUT

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
KeepitrealWyo
Buckaroo

To all who missed this bowl game- SHAME ON YOU
Josh played like a Cowboy
All top 10 NFL Executives were on Sideline (Teams that have top 10 picks so not really top 10)
While the stadium was embarrassingly empty the game was great- weather not bad Started snowing in 2nd quarter but never got heavy and it was awesome sneaking onto field after game and it seemed like the WAR during the celebration and picture taking and interviews.
Seemed to be a lot of recruits or redshirt athletes celebrating after the game on the field.
A great atmosphere in a not so great stadium. (the smurf field stunk)
Wihout Josh not sure of repeat next year So I thank the Boys for this memory
They were ready and seemed to expect turnovers. DC coached another great game
Vigen's lousy calls were outshadowed by getting 7 turnovers and Joshs throws.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

8 turnovers, not 7
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Well Dino costa still sucks! So I'm okay with life!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

marcuswyo wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:49 pm Well Dino costa still sucks! So I'm okay with life!
And will suck for a long time! :thumb: So its good all around!
wyoair
Ranch Hand

What an asshole. Don’t begin to generalize and shame on a lot of great and passionate Wyoming fans. My finances weren’t as such that my family could travel and having a 5 month old with an ear infection too we couldn’t make it. So step off the cross.
roozy
Ranch Hand

wyoair wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:30 pm What an asshole. Don’t begin to generalize and shame on a lot of great and passionate Wyoming fans. My finances weren’t as such that my family could travel and having a 5 month old with an ear infection too we couldn’t make it. So step off the cross.
Ditto.....

Not everyone can afford to travel to these games.... or have the time off work to make the trip.

IT DOESN'T MAKE US ANY LESS OF A COWBOY FAN!
Jesus First, then football
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

was Keepitreal the one throwing out racial slurs during the basketball games? Sorry, it’s hard to keep the douchebags separated
W-Y, Until I Die!
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:51 am was Keepitreal the one throwing out racial slurs during the basketball games? Sorry, it’s hard to keep the douchebags separated
Nope, probably a sock puppet tho.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

wyoair wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:30 pm What an asshole. Don’t begin to generalize and shame on a lot of great and passionate Wyoming fans. My finances weren’t as such that my family could travel and having a 5 month old with an ear infection too we couldn’t make it. So step off the cross.
+1
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:51 am was Keepitreal the one throwing out racial slurs during the basketball games? Sorry, it’s hard to keep the douchebags separated
Might be a different username but they're both definitely Dino
Brown&GoldGreenie
Buckaroo

Weather report, inconvenient, and as close as it was to Christmas, thought we actually had a pretty good crowd all things considered.
The day I put green plates on my truck I died a little inside.