1735 Tickets sold to WYO Fans ??????????

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Maybe we can update the thread title with how many we've sold to date? I would love to go, but it's not in the cards
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Adv8RU12 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:55 am
Wyovanian wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:40 pm
SDPokeFan wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:10 pm Who the hell wants to go to Boise Idaho in December to watch a team that won't have Josh Allen play directional Michigan?
Serious fans maybe?
Use ancestery.com to see if you have any Eskimo blood. Otherwise your ass will be frozen by the end of the game in the 30 degree (or less) weather. Maybe the hospital will have a price break special on frostbite treatment.
Since games in Laramie never reach 30 degrees or less?
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

pokefanchaz7 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:03 am
SDPokeFan wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:10 pm Who the hell wants to go to Boise Idaho in December to watch a team that won't have Josh Allen play directional Michigan?
Serious fans maybe?
Use ancestery.com to see if you have any Eskimo blood. Otherwise your ass will be frozen by the end of the game in the 30 degree (or less) weather. Maybe the hospital will have a price break special on frostbite treatment.
A little over dramatic much? I will admit people will not be walking around in shorts and a t-shirt but compared to the Laramie Winters and games in November at 7200 feet this shouldn't be all that bad. It just isn't vacationing weather.
I believe Boise has an average humidity level of around 55%, so there is a difference. Right now they are forecasting a high of 32 and a low of 19 with 68% humidity. Forecasted winds of 8mph so it will be one uncomfortable sum bitch.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Serious fans maybe?
Guess you'd never cut it as a Packers, Bills, or Patriots fan.

There's this thing called textiles technology. You should look into it some time...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

CowboyNV wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:35 pm
Serious fans maybe?
A little over dramatic much? I will admit people will not be walking around in shorts and a t-shirt but compared to the Laramie Winters and games in November at 7200 feet this shouldn't be all that bad. It just isn't vacationing weather.
I believe Boise has an average humidity level of around 55%, so there is a difference. Right now they are forecasting a high of 32 and a low of 19 with 68% humidity. Forecasted winds of 8mph so it will be one uncomfortable sum bitch.
Humidity during the CSEwe game was just as high, if not higher, AND it was colder.

Doesn't anyone from Wyoming know how to dress for the elements anymore?

So much for "Cowboy tough". Bunch of whiny little millennial bitches around here.

:roll:
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Wyovanian wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:00 am
CowboyNV wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:35 pm
Serious fans maybe?

Humidity during the CSEwe game was just as high, if not higher, AND it was colder.

Doesn't anyone from Wyoming know how to dress for the elements anymore?

So much for "Cowboy tough". Bunch of whiny little millennial bitches around here.

:roll:
I have underwear older than most millennials :rofl:

And while I love the Pokes, I'm old enough now to just say "f-word it" to cold weather bowl games. :thumb:
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Hard to spend money on a bowl game when you poop the bed against f-word.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

marcuswyo wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:43 am Hard to spend money on a bowl game when you poop the bed against f-word.
Plus our bowl opponent is a nobody!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
KeepitrealWyo
Buckaroo

Off the record Dino was a little rough around the edges but he had good info.
Josh has made it official as I mentioned earlier so now the excuse for less than 2,000 tickets sold is
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

KeepitrealWyo wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:40 am Off the record Dino was a little rough around the edges but he had good info.
Josh has made it official as I mentioned earlier so now the excuse for less than 2,000 tickets sold is
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Whatever floats your boat.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

KeepitrealWyo wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:40 am Off the record Dino was a little rough around the edges but he had good info.
Worst camo I've seen Dino. Where you at now?
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.