Sorry McPeachy

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
TracyRingolsby
Buckaroo

Hate to take away from you latest blast, but I never posted anything on this board or the other board in reference to Papa John's promotion for football. I did, in discussions, question the intelligence of whoever came up with the idea and was surprised to find out that Papa John's, despite its business relationship with UW, never received approval for the plan.
In fact, because it seems to get your shorts in such a wad when I do post, I have purposely avoided responding to topics on this board. Maybe that's why you had to come up with your #fakenews in the recent post you started.
But since July 16 my only post on this board prior to today, according to the board archives was in response to someone curious about being able to listen to a Wyoming football game when out of the area:

Re: Pokes on radio
Edit Report this post Quote
Post by TracyRingolsby » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:33 pm

cowboyz wrote: ↑Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:14 pm
This has probably come up before but I can't remember.

Is there a way to listen to the Pokes games on radio, via the internet, for out-of-towners? My aunt will be visiting in Portland next weekend and wants to listen to the game via the internet if possible.

My response was:
For free you can get the KFBC app. With that app you can tune into any programming they have, which includes the Monday coaches shows and also the football and hoops games. There is no charge. All games are available. You get the full pregame and postgame.

I am sure this is only a momentary setback before hidden behind your board name you flex your muscles with another junk post.

And yes I do come over and read the board, just don't comment. I am always interested in what Wyoming fans have to say and know that the folks on the boards are usually avid fans.