Bowl Game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

That was painful to read.
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Seems fair.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

The defense has certainly been the MVP and they single handily willed us victory in numerous games. Winning is still winning but wyoming hasn't exactly gotten style points for how they have won.
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

There was a lot of truth in that article.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I think the article is fair in terms of our offense, but I can think of several match-ups which are far less interesting to watch. At least our defense is actually FUN!
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

He didn't say anything in there that isn't factual.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Lol. Ok, honestly, that is probably how most outside UW and CMU view this.

I like watching good defenses but I don't think the majority do. Take Wyoming off the jersey and I wouldn't watch this one.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I really liked it it painted a good true picture of the bowl system and how NO one really cares, honestly I'm not happy with our tie ins, but it's good for the program, a bowl game should reward but this does look like a step back and to a destination that few want to go to, I think warmer weather as a reward and good food, I guess there's Rocky's and some Basque restaurants and such but BOISE, IDAHO, is' not high on the list for Christmas destinations, imo
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

stymeman wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:34 pm I really liked it it painted a good true picture of the bowl system and how NO one really cares, honestly I'm not happy with our tie ins, but it's good for the program, a bowl game should reward but this does look like a step back and to a destination that few want to go to, I think warmer weather as a reward and good food, I guess there's Rocky's and some Basque restaurants and such but BOISE, IDAHO, is' not high on the list for Christmas destinations, imo
I mean, if it was an indoor stadium, it probably wouldn't be AS bad. But San Diego could really use another Bowl game since the Poinsettia is now defunct. That's a good place to go for a bowl game. And Vegas already has one. Hawaii....

I've been to Hawaii (so has LanderPoke), and while a nice place to visit, its expensive as hell.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

fromolwyoming wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:11 pm I've been to Hawaii (so has LanderPoke), and while a nice place to visit, its expensive as hell.
I went to Oahu in 1989 so... :D
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Wyokie wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:20 pm
fromolwyoming wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:11 pm I've been to Hawaii (so has LanderPoke), and while a nice place to visit, its expensive as hell.
The year I was born!

Ours was a tad more recent. Though, still 12 years ago...

Man, Lander, that was over a decade ago. I don't like how that feels. :thumbdown:
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

fromolwyoming wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:23 pm
Wyokie wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:20 pm
The year I was born!

Ours was a tad more recent. Though, still 12 years ago...

Man, Lander, that was over a decade ago. I don't like how that feels. :thumbdown:
sadly, yes.. :|