On the fence, might go

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

First off, I've never been to a bowl game. It's a 6-7 hour drive from my house. I'm off both Friday and Saturday of the bowl. If I go I might call off Thursday. My wife's dad is going to be in town, my son will be with my dad for Christmas in Jackson and lander for winter fun. I have to work Christmas Eve and Christmas.

I am strongly leaning towards taking my wife and father in law. My one hesitation is Josh Allen. I want to watch him take this team out one last time. I come from a military back ground, and sitting an obligation out irks me to no end. I get the money and all the what ifs, but I would have never been given the opportunity to sit out a deployment... And the guilt of seeing my buddies leave while I sat out would be a very hard pill to swallow. Besides, I want to see the cowboys win. Josh is the leader of this group, he needs to get his ass in the saddle.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

carbonpoke wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:20 pm First off, I've never been to a bowl game. It's a 6-7 hour drive from my house. I'm off both Friday and Saturday of the bowl. If I go I might call off Thursday. My wife's dad is going to be in town, my son will be with my dad for Christmas in Jackson and lander for winter fun. I have to work Christmas Eve and Christmas.

I am strongly leaning towards taking my wife and father in law. My one hesitation is Josh Allen. I want to watch him take this team out one last time. I come from a military back ground, and sitting an obligation out irks me to no end. I get the money and all the what ifs, but I would have never been given the opportunity to sit out a deployment... And the guilt of seeing my buddies leave while I sat out would be a very hard pill to swallow. Besides, I want to see the cowboys win. Josh is the leader of this group, he needs to get his ass in the saddle.
It's about supporting the Cowboys. Not going to watch one guy play...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Wyovanian wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:54 pm It's about supporting the Cowboys. Not going to watch one guy play...
If you make the trip, here's my official offer to buy you a beer. Although from your posting history I'm guessing your taste is much more refined than mine lol
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

cali2wyo wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:30 pm
Wyovanian wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:54 pm It's about supporting the Cowboys. Not going to watch one guy play...
If you make the trip, here's my official offer to buy you a beer. Although from your posting history I'm guessing your taste is much more refined than mine lol
Well, I have a twelver of PBR cans in my fridge at all times...
My taste may be eclectic and, at times, esoteric, but it's not egotistic. ;)
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wyovanian wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:44 pm
cali2wyo wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:30 pm
Well, I have a twelver of PBR cans in my fridge at all times...
My taste may be eclectic and, at times, esoteric, but it's not egotistic. ;)
I was thinking more "stoic", personally.
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

Oh I'm still going. I'm just saying that it starting to look like Allen might be a pussy... And not a leader of men. I don't think he's a pussy, so I expect him to play. Actions define your character.