Wyoming Will Face Chippewas in Idaho

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

https://wyonation.com/2017/12/wyoming-t ... tato-bowl/

Chad wrote up some stuff about the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Last time we played them was in 2002 during the horror that was Vic Keonning.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Wyoming's 2017 bowl game....
Meh opponent.
Ugh location.
:thumbdown:
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

cowpoke pride wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:42 pm Wyoming's 2017 bowl game....
Meh opponent.
Ugh location.
I don't get the hate for the location. The stadium sucks, but Boise's a fun town. Nice folks, some good food and fun drinking spots. The climate isn't the best, it's not Tucson or LV, but it's nicer there than 90% of Wyoming on any given December day. Easy drive for folks from western Wyoming. Easy flight from Denver...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Wyovanian wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:01 pm
Meh opponent.
Ugh location.
I don't get the hate for the location. The stadium sucks, but Boise's a fun town. Nice folks, some good food and fun drinking spots. The climate isn't the best, it's not Tucson or LV, but it's nicer there than 90% of Wyoming on any given December day. Easy drive for folks from western Wyoming. Easy flight from Denver...
Missoula to Boise, as the crow flies, is not that far. However, in between us is the largest national forest in the country and it's a bitch to get there. Haven't decided if I'm gonna trek 20 hours out of the way to go or not yet.
ImageImageImageImage
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Been liked: 10 times

Struggling with the cost of flights to Boise. $450/person round trip. Yeesh.
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand

Meh opponent.
Ugh location.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

God! The Spud Bowl. The WORST possible choice. Freeze your ass off. Unwatchable blue turf. I guess that will teach Vigen not to loose to the worst team in FCS. As if he give a rodents backside.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:45 pm God! The Spud Bowl. The WORST possible choice. Freeze your ass off. Unwatchable blue turf. I guess that will teach Vigen not to loose to the worst team in FCS. As if he give a rodents backside.
He won't give a poop....he's just picking up a paycheck.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

Well, at least there's a chance that the band can get there, and there will be some Poke fans in the stands.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict

MrTitleist wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:07 pm
Meh opponent.
Ugh location.
Missoula to Boise, as the crow flies, is not that far. However, in between us is the largest national forest in the country and it's a bitch to get there. Haven't decided if I'm gonna trek 20 hours out of the way to go or not yet.
To quote Winston Wolf, "Get out of the sticks..."
:cool:
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict

Lost Poke wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:36 pm Well, at least there's a chance that the band can get there, and there will be some true Poke fans in the stands.
FIFY...
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict

cowpoke pride wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:55 pm
Meh opponent.
Ugh location.
How we get so many weather kitty is beyond me. You must've hated living here.
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand

Wyovanian wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:47 pm
Meh opponent.
Ugh location.
I go on vacation to get away from the crappy weather. Thanks for calling me a pussy.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Wyovanian wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:42 pm
MrTitleist wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:07 pm
Meh opponent.
Ugh location.
To quote Winston Wolf, "Get out of the sticks..."
:cool:
haha.. but I like the sticks!
ImageImageImageImage
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Next press conference will be interesting. Does Josh Allen wear brown and gold one more time?
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict

cowpoke pride wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:01 pm
Wyovanian wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:47 pm
Meh opponent.
Ugh location.
I go on vacation to get away from the crappy weather. Thanks for calling me a pussy.
I go on vacation to relax and have fun. Weather has nothing to do with that. Can't ski without snow, and fires are never more relaxing than when there's a winter wonderland outside.

I'm taking two days to go to Boise for a football game and to support the Cowboys.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

The blue field sucks, but at least CMU doesn't have clashing blue outfits to wear on it.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

J-Rod wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:09 pm Next press conference will be interesting. Does Josh Allen wear brown and gold one more time?
No.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Wyovanian wrote:
Meh opponent.
Ugh location.
[emoji107]
Boise sucks in December, The location is fine in July not in December.