San Jose St

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Do we need a new WR coach? One of the big constants this year were slow, out of place receivers who couldn't get open or make a catch. They seem just a bit short of something, and I'm not sure talent is what's missing. Maybe it's coaching? I knew going I to this season was going to be rough losing all the guys on offense like we did (and was told on here not to worry), but these guys have struggled more than I thought.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

marcuswyo wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:28 pm Antonio Hull is gonna redshirt, got hurt Iowa I think?
Your right, I meant Tyler Hall.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
WindRiverPoke
Buckaroo

I really planned on going to the bowl game but with Allen pulling the all about me card, I’m not spending money to watch smith/vigen lead the worst offense in the nation to a loss! But I feel the worst for the defense!
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

WindRiverPoke wrote:I really planned on going to the bowl game but with Allen pulling the all about me card, I’m not spending money to watch smith/vigen lead the worst offense in the nation to a loss! But I feel the worst for the defense!
I agree - the defense held up their "end of the bargain".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spartanmike15
Buckaroo

Just wanted to thank all of the Wyo fans who came out to San Jose for the game. I'm sure I'll see some people on the drive back to Laramie on sunday. Talked to a few of you before/after the game. Hope to see the Pokes win the bowl game in my last year at the school. While I was rooting for SJSU, it was nice to see the team play again, only attended 2 games this year, CSU and New Mexico.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

I feel really bad for our defense they had one of the greatest turn around from year to year that I've ever seen.

They played hard pretty much every game until the offense couldn't move the ball and they were to tired to keep it up.

I want our defense in a bowl game they absolutely deserve it. It'll be great to see them leave it all on the field like they have done week in and week out I just wish our offense could do anything.

Definitely not going to the bowl game not even sure if drive to Tucson to watch this offense play but I absolutely love our defense.

There is always next year because I doubt Smith will start next year. Pretty sure Austin Fort with no College QB experience could have done a better job.

We always have Basketball.......
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

Wyo2dal wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:43 am I feel really bad for our defense they had one of the greatest turn around from year to year that I've ever seen.

They played hard pretty much every game until the offense couldn't move the ball and they were to tired to keep it up.

I want our defense in a bowl game they absolutely deserve it. It'll be great to see them leave it all on the field like they have done week in and week out I just wish our offense could do anything.

Definitely not going to the bowl game not even sure if drive to Tucson to watch this offense play but I absolutely love our defense.

They're is always next year because I doubt Smith will start next year. Pretty sure Austin Fort with no College QB experience could have done a better job.

We always have Basketball.......
I agree. If Smith is the QB, I wouldn't even waste my time driving to Tucson to watch them get drilled. I've seen this rodeo too many times.
HiCountryCowboy
Ranch Hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLukGkvTRCk

"That had to be a zero point game for us to win, we knew that"

Dude is PISSED. Everyone on the defense deserves to be.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Yeah. The defense is the best its been in probably a decade at least (probably more), and the offense can barely score WITH Josh Allen. Wingard and the defense and special teams have every right to be pissed. Hell, Overstreet does as well. Had 130+ yards against SJSU, but kept getting pulled or not given the ball when there was still time to run.