San Jose St

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Let's bring back Stanard he won 8 games for us.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Crap. Bohl can use that late TD as an excuse to given Vigen an extension now
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

marcuswyo wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:12 pm Any one want to eat crow on Vigen being a good coordinator? He recruited Allen, but what about the this poop?
This is all just poop. If you don't like Vigen, then you don't like Bohl. They go together. Don't talk about how Bohl is building this great program and we have a terrible offensive line, slow receivers who can't catch, and a 2nd string qb who couldn't start for Laramie High. I don't even want to see this team in a bowl game because I doubt we ever see Josh Allen in a Wyo. uniform again.
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

bladerunnr wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:18 pm
marcuswyo wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:12 pm Any one want to eat crow on Vigen being a good coordinator? He recruited Allen, but what about the this poop?
This is all just poop. If you don't like Vigen, then you don't like Bohl. They go together. Don't talk about how Bohl is building this great program and we have a terrible offensive line, slow receivers who can't catch, and a 2nd string qb who couldn't start for Laramie High. I don't even want to see this team in a bowl game because I doubt we ever see Josh Allen in a Wyo. uniform again.
Exactly. When do we hold Bohl accountable for this?
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

Stanard was Bohls guy too, how come Hazelton made a difference with the same defense. It's not horse poop.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

bladerunnr wrote:
Can't have it both ways. If you don't want to see UW in a bowl game then how do you argue the other point about Vigen being "the guy"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

If your happy with losses to EMU and Sjsu than keep poop coordinators.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Remember that time we were abusing them running overstreet then we quit running overstreet?
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Claiming our offense is talent-less is bullcrap. We arguably have as many 3-star recruits playing as we've ever had on that side of the ball, despite all the people lost to the NFL. Who's coaching these guys week to week?
HiCountryCowboy
Ranch Hand

CB gets paid the big bucks to take the bullets. His stamp is all over this one. He should be ashamed of himself.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

calpoke25 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:19 pm
Exactly. When do we hold Bohl accountable for this?
If we can’t hold Vigen accountable for this offensive abomination we certainly can’t turn our gaze to Bohl. It’s obviously only the players at fault and nothing else.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Wow, f-word wow....................................
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 14 times

poop. It's like saying if you didn't like Stanard, then you don't like Bohl. We just put up a whopping 17 points against a team that averages giving 44 a game. Do you think JA was worth another 27 points this game? This is a team that has been the worst in the entire nation on offense with players that were, for the most part, recruited by this staff. So either the entire recruiting staff whiffed on playmakers on offense, or the OC is a steaming pile that needs to be replaced.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

Cant really blame the players. CB and staff recruited and coach them. It is their program.
HiCountryCowboy
Ranch Hand

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:21 pm Remember that time we were abusing them running overstreet then we quit running overstreet?
You seriously have to try to be so f-word braindead. It doesn't appear to me that he can figure a f-word thing out. He misses the right play call EVERY time.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

f-word you Vigen!!!!!!!!!!!

f-word you Bohl!!!!!!!!

How’s it feel to lose to the worst team in the nation?? You are a disgrace! I will not attend nor will I watch your poop bowl game!!!
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

marcuswyo wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:19 pm Stanard was Bohls guy too, how come Hazelton made a difference with the same defense. It's not horse poop.

Stanard doesn't have nearly the history with Bohl that Vigen does. I'm not defending Vigen, but he and Bohl have been together forever. He isn't getting rid of him. So yeah, it's poop.

Hazelton has done a fine job. But Stanard lost Granderson in the Air force game last year and then we lost Chase Appleby. So it wasn't all on Stanard. The defensive talent is far better this year than the end of last year.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Here's a few guys on our offense.
Jared Scott: 3 Stars
Kellen Overstreet: 3 stars
Austin Conway: 3 stars
John Okwoli: 3 stars
Dustin Weeks: 3 stars
CJ Johnson: 3 stars
Nick Smith: 3 stars

Least talented offense we've ever had. It was impossible to get results out of these guys.
KeepitrealWyo
Buckaroo

Vigen DID NOT recruit Josh Allen
Dave Brown former safety coach found Josh in California and informed Bohl and Gordie about him
Brent Vigen doesn't know his ass from a hole in the Wall
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:28 pm Here's a few guys on our offense.
Jared Scott: 3 Stars
Kellen Overstreet: 3 stars
Austin Conway: 3 stars
John Okwoli: 3 stars
Dustin Weeks: 3 stars
CJ Johnson: 3 stars
Nick Smith: 3 stars

Least talented offense we've ever had. It was impossible to get results out of these guys.
To me, the whole “stars” rating system is a sham when you see a “3 Star” next to Nick Smith. He does not look like a 1 star...