Laramie on saturday

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

Should be a tough place to play. Wind with gusts up to nearly 30 miles out of the southwest. Should make for interesting special teams play. I don't expect Fresno to have an easy time. It will be hard to get a w on the road.

When kicking from the north endzone to the South, there may be return opportunity.

Our line offensive gets Cummings back, but how will he look after being ill? Is granderson's arm good to go?

I've felt good the last two weeks about getting rushing production... I hope we can sustain. We need it. It should be a one score difference from the way both teams perform. Would be a great game to attend as there isn't any moisture.

Go pokes!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

There's only one player's arm I'm concerned about at the moment and it's not Granderson's

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Blow wind blow!!!!! Josh will play even if it's limited action, may not throw as much, we should be ok, but those on the fence try to get to Laramie to send out the Seniors and Josh on an upnote....GO POKES get er done!!!
roozy
Ranch Hand

May be a tough place to play, but an even tougher place to get to this morning. Currently, there are only two roads open into Laramie that can move the bulk of the travelling fans. And there is a recommended "no travel" on those.
Jesus First, then football
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

The Wyoming Cowboy Facebook page just posted all roads are clear and open. Just give yourself an additional 30 minutes.