Brian Hill to the Bengals

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

Glad to see him get a fresh start
https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/sta ... 3249478657
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

nice. Go get 'em, Brian
wyoair
Ranch Hand

Great. The Bengals didn't seem too enamored with Giovani Bernard prior to JH's injury so hopefully he can beat him out and the very least be backup to Mixon.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

That seems like a much better opportunity for playing time over Atlanta.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Good luck, Brian!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Run'em over Brian!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

Bengals run game hasn't been that good. I'm not sure that Mixon can run when the play starts under center. My guess is that's why they went after Mr. Hill.

Tough sledding but at least in Cinci, he should get a chance. Cinci needs someone with Hill's running style if they can get him on track.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
CodyPoke
Ranch Hand

Somewhere I read that the Bengals had him as a 4th round pick on their draftboard prior to the draft, so they must know a lot about him.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Better opportunity for sure.

Not only because Jeremy Hill is now on IR, but he is a FA after the year and CIN can get out of Bernard's deal this summer too.

Still probably stuck behind Mixon, but he hasn't exactly been lighting the league on fire either.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

joshvanklomp wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:37 pm Still probably stuck behind Mixon, but he hasn't exactly been lighting the league on fire either.
Is this Mixon guy the same turd who went to Oklahoma and punched out a woman in broad daylight with security cameras recording the whole thing and NEVER lot his scholarship because of it?
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:04 pm
joshvanklomp wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:37 pm Still probably stuck behind Mixon, but he hasn't exactly been lighting the league on fire either.
Is this Mixon guy the same turd who went to Oklahoma and punched out a woman in broad daylight with security cameras recording the whole thing and NEVER lot his scholarship because of it?
Allegedly punched.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:15 pm
Allegedly punched.
Have you seen the videotape?
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:06 pm
Allegedly punched.
I was just being facetious. :D
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times

Now beat Denver(if he get to take the field, lol)
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Hate the bengals but love that he may actually get a shot there. May have to watch a game or two of theirs going forward.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

I'll be in the stands on Sunday and hope to see Brian in action. Not a fan of either the Broncos or Bengals, but I'll take this opportunity to hopefully see him play again.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:07 pm
Allegedly punched.
I knew you weren't serious. He literally could have killed her with that punch. The size difference, her not expecting it (even though it appears she was starting the problem) and it was not the normal athlete "all arm" punch. It was a nice one.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

cowboyz wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:55 am
Asmodeanreborn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:07 pm
Allegedly punched.
I knew you weren't serious. He literally could have killed her with that punch. The size difference, her not expecting it (even though it appears she was starting the problem) and it was not the normal athlete "all arm" punch. It was a nice one.
Besides the obvious (the assault itself) what royally pissed me off is that the local media morons (trust me they are complete morons here) were told not to release the tape for roughly a year after so that the turd could finish out his career knowing that he would declare for the draft a year early!!!! The media here buttkisses OU so much it aint funny. Then again the Gaylord family owns some of the media plus owns the naming rights to the football stadium in Norman.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:02 am Besides the obvious (the assault itself) what royally pissed me off is that the local media morons (trust me they are complete morons here) were told not to release the tape for roughly a year after so that the turd could finish out his career knowing that he would declare for the draft a year early!!!! The media here buttkisses OU so much it aint funny. Then again the Gaylord family owns some of the media plus owns the naming rights to the football stadium in Norman.
I think one of the invisible positives with the current media drive around all the the deed assaults and crap from 10-50 years ago (or more recent when it comes to a certain "Christian" Big 12 school) is that hiding things is becoming its own scandal.

Just wish it would REALLY hit BYU hard as well, but I do hope they have their day of reckoning coming.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:34 pm Just wish it would REALLY hit BYU hard as well, but I do hope they have their day of reckoning coming.
I sincerely hope it's soon should it ever happen.

One last thing on OU/Mixon mess...I'm slightly surprised the NCAA (who's dumber than Congress) never did any investigation into the matter. OU basically protected a star player and kept him on scholarship and he shoulda been thrown in jail!!!