Any word on Allen

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

What fool would play a meaningless bowl game and risk millions of dollars. Not me.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Cuttslam wrote:What fool would play a meaningless bowl game and risk millions of dollars. Not me.
Couldn’t that have been applied to the whole season. He was very close to going pro and decided he wanted to come back and help the pokes win. I’ll be disappointed if he doesn’t play in the bowl game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Why was Allen introduced with the seniors today? Did he make an announcement about next year already and I missed it?
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

cowpoke pride wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:07 pm Why was Allen introduced with the seniors today? Did he make an announcement about next year already and I missed it?
I think that was his announcement.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

cowpoke pride wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:07 pm Why was Allen introduced with the seniors today? Did he make an announcement about next year already and I missed it?
They said on the TV broadcast that he was announced with the Seniors because it was his last game playing at the War.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….