It's funny

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

How dead this board is when we blow teams out
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

poke_addict wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:50 pm How dead this board is when we blow teams out
LOL Winning helps!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I'm waiting with whining about our runners until tomorrow.

I do think Overstreet has the most potential to figure things out, though. He actually makes cuts sometimes.
poke_addict
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:53 pm
poke_addict wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:50 pm How dead this board is when we blow teams out
LOL Winning helps!!!
Yes it's the best!!!!!
poke_addict
Cowpoke

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:56 pm I'm waiting with whining about our runners until tomorrow.

I do think Overstreet has the most potential to figure things out, though. He actually makes cuts sometimes.
With our defense and Josh's arm there isn't a team left we can't beat
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

poke_addict wrote:How dead this board is when we blow teams out
You mean, the pricks don’t show up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
poke_addict
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:23 pm

Exactly
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 64 times

This prick was at the game. I prefer not to post while I'm drinking a beer. And just one observation: Prosser and Granderson are the difference makers. They blow up any play coming their direction. And if we learned anything today about the sheep, their qb will throw it up for grabs if he gets some pressure. I love wearing my Wyoming gear all over Fort C. after a Border war win. I think they will come to play. But if there is one team we might be able to run the ball against, this is it.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

poke_addict wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:29 pm

Exactly
I haven't been on the board tonight, busy switching back and forth between recordings of Pokes and Astros. It worked better than I thought it would, kept pretty even with live broadcasts during commercials. Started reading posts way after the game. Amazing how quiet some of the perpetual bitchers got as the game progressed!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Wyo fans celebrate wins the right way: by drinking themselves into submission.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Such a fun game to watch! Sorry I didn't join in on here during the game, but was flipping back and forth between games and forgot to check in here.

This defense is amazing, you guys! Reminds me of how the NFL's Vikings feel they only need to score 21 points to ensure a win most games. I think I'm close to feeling the same way about the Pokes. With the exception of the Oregon game, 24 points is the most they've allowed in a game this season. The 2016 defense allowed more than 24 points in 11 of its 14 games (UC-Davis, CSU, BYU scored 24 or fewer).
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Mtpoke89
Ranch Hand

I was at work for the first half was going to come home and watch the second. Did the offense look like they are getting it figured out in the first half? Or was our defense just that good? How does everyone feel about the ewes now? Really want to make the 10 hr treck south next weekend.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Mtpoke89 wrote:I was at work for the first half was going to come home and watch the second. Did the offense look like they are getting it figured out in the first half? Or was our defense just that good? How does everyone feel about the ewes now? Really want to make the 10 hr treck south next weekend.
I was flipping back and forth from the World Series but I would say the defense was really that good and I think almost all of who’s scoring came on short fields but one guy who appears to be a difference maker is fort. The guy flat out had a game. Since coming back from injury has been a playmaker.

C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

D is special. holy cow
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

bladerunnr wrote:

This prick was at the game. I prefer not to post while I'm drinking a beer. And just one observation: Prosser and Granderson are the difference makers. They blow up any play coming their direction. And if we learned anything today about the sheep, their qb will throw it up for grabs if he gets some pressure. I love wearing my Wyoming gear all over Fort C. after a Border war win. I think they will come to play. But if there is one team we might be able to run the ball against, this is it.
I was thinking more of the howdy doody puppets, some wyo wrestler clown and a host of other posters that only show up after Wyoming loses and their wife gets done pegging them.

W-Y, Until I Die!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Mtpoke89 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:02 am I was at work for the first half was going to come home and watch the second. Did the offense look like they are getting it figured out in the first half? Or was our defense just that good? How does everyone feel about the ewes now? Really want to make the 10 hr treck south next weekend.
The passing game finally began to click. Still no run game to speak of. But the defense just walloped UNM all night.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

What doesn't show up in the stats was the beautiful play on our very first possession. Allen to Price for a 75 yard touchdown. Negated by an offensive lineman far from the action who forgot that you can't run down the field when you're pass blocking.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

Mtpoke89 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:02 am I was at work for the first half was going to come home and watch the second. Did the offense look like they are getting it figured out in the first half? Or was our defense just that good? How does everyone feel about the ewes now? Really want to make the 10 hr treck south next weekend.
You can watch the replay on ESPN.com
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I was there but what's new??? 42-0 at half time all my friends and I were commenting how this felt like when I/we were in school during the Roach Tiller years where we saw this kinda score at half, didn't pay too much attention 2nd half as found some long lost friends and had a good time visiting that whole 2nd half.......help us out this weekend if you are thinking of coming please do let's rock the War and Beeeeet the Sheeeep, fun stuff
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

laxwyo wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:13 am
bladerunnr wrote:

I was thinking more of the howdy doody puppets, some wyo wrestler clown and a host of other posters that only show up after Wyoming loses and their wife gets done pegging them.

I was out celebrating Halloween. Didn't get to watch any of it. But I was certainly pleasantly surprised when I saw the score! Helps ease the pain of my Dodgers poop the bed.