When does...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
jcintherock
Ranch Hand

..the Nick Smith era begin? Josh is a frustrating mofo.

Seriously...
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Dumbest post of the year winner.

Check out that eastern Michigan film from 2 years ago, you'll love it.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

You get out of the pen recently? Haven't seen you post in years.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Vigen will still be here next year so it's likely going to be worse
dapokes
Ranch Hand

jcintherock wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:23 pm ..the Nick Smith era begin? Josh is a frustrating mofo.

Seriously...
Bro shut the f-word up
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

jcintherock wrote:..the Nick Smith era begin? Josh is a frustrating mofo.

Seriously...
I'm speechless......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

57% completion, 173 total ypg, 8 tds, 6 ints is definitely all star level play
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

wyokoke wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:30 pm 57% completion, 173 total ypg, 8 tds, 6 ints is definitely all star level play
+1

Although the offensive line sucks so until Bohl recruits some O-lineman that can actually block for more then 2 seconds it won't matter who is QB.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:31 pm
wyokoke wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:30 pm 57% completion, 173 total ypg, 8 tds, 6 ints is definitely all star level play
+1

Although the offensive line sucks so until Bohl recruits some O-lineman that can actually block for more then 2 seconds it won't matter who is QB.
Agreed, and wrs that can play too. But at some point we have to admit that he's been pretty bad. There's glimpses of the 1st round talent, like the TD to Fort tonight but seriously.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Josh needs to set his feet and stop throwing behind guys or at their feet. He should really think about coming back for his senior year. I think our team could be really good next year with him back

W-Y, Until I Die!
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

When doe Josh start thinking about returning for his senior season is the real question. I agree with lax
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

I will say that if he goes in the draft this year I hope he gets recruited by a team where he is not expected to start right away. Behind a star starting qb for a few years would be ideal. I don’t see first round consistency and his decision making is still questionable and he could use the seasoning of learning from someone great before he is expected to lead an nfl team.

C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
Mtpoke89
Ranch Hand

He will want to get out of dodge as fast as possible. Why waste another year taking shot after shot when he will get picked up in the draft. I dont believe he will go in first round but he will be picked up 3-5 round which would be better for him anyways because like pokefanchaz said he can get on a team where he can sit behind someone and learn. And make a decent paycheck while doing so. No need to come back to getting killed on a weekly basses. Good luck on your future mr. Allen.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

I've said it before and I will say it again. If draft experts hadn't told you to like Josh, you'd be crushing him for his play this year. A true first round talent would elevate his team. He's been poop. Call a spade a spade.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I feel bad for him, should of took the money and ran. The lack of talent around him is shocking. I didn't think we would have zero run game. It is amazing that Bohl & co. could whiff this bad at running back to have to switch a linebacker half way through fall camp, and start him as a true fresh.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

There's no question the talent around Josh is nowhere close to what it was last year........ but that being said he hasn't looked anything resembling a first round pick let alone a middle round pick.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

SDPokeFan wrote:I've said it before and I will say it again. If draft experts hadn't told you to like Josh, you'd be crushing him for his play this year. A true first round talent would elevate his team. He's been poop. Call a spade a spade.
No one told me to like Josh. Ridiculous comment. I liked what I saw sitting in the stands watching him play, the same thing the NFL scouts saw. The kid has got talent , and he'll be playing on Sunday unless the Oline gets him hurt. When you're running for life every play it's a little tough.

OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

This is all garbage.

Josh Allen will easily be a first round pick and likely a top 10 pick. He makes throws that very few QBs in college could dream to make.

He continues to impress me every game. Take a look at the blocking...take a look at the receivers separation...and please tell me all the quarterbacks that would be successful with this hand. And yes, I’ve been in the stands for every game but the last 2.

Carry on with this ridiculous topic.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

All the tools are there. If anything, I do think that he will be graded more as a project than before the season. His reads, comfort in pocket, etc will need lots of work, imo.

I still think he's 1st round to early 2nd. Combine will matter a lot.

Great arm and tools to work with. Will be a project and needs to sit 1 or 2 years in NFL. If Big Ben has a few more years, Pitt would be a good landing spot.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
Wyoklaelk
Ranch Hand

Timing and chemistry are lacking. A 10 yd back shoulder throw is timing and chemistry, you dont need 5 yds of separation to complete those. Too many times JA is holding the ball too long. Some of that is the receivers are bad, some is the routes called the wr do need separation and dont get it, some is jA. He is the most talented qb in school history, with way too much drop off in skill positions around him. I wish he could develop the chem and timing with price to throw a 12 yd back shoulder throw at the sideline. A couple of those, then the pump and go scores. I still want to see overstreet run primarily off tackle and outside as i still like his burst. JA would be crazy to come back and pass on first round. Consensus is out rhere, he is a man among boys and nfl will takr that chance as it is entirely worth rhe risk. JA needs to throw the timing routes that "throw receivers open" and not hold the ball so long.