MWC betting lines are out

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 64 times

Friday: csewe -7 at New Mexico

Air force -5 at Nevada

Saturday: Wyoming +14 at Boise St.

Fresno st. +10 at San diego state

After some strange games last week, some of these lines are surprising. New Mexico got killed last week and csewe nearly lost at home in a game they were favored by 25 points. I expect csewe to bounce back and crush New Mexico. The sheep are vulnerable to the pass but ok against the run.

Nevada shot their load last week and will probably go down easy to air force.

Is Fresno suddenly for real? I doubt it.

Finally, can we cover? Or even win? We are +425 on the moneyline. My head says we get stomped on so I might lay the points and then make a small bet on the moneyline for us to pull out an improbable win. In other words, I'll probably lose 2 ways!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

If I ever lay money, I never pick my teams. If they stink, I get paid, if not even better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

I have to say I think BSU covers 14 easy against us. Will we even score more than 10 points against them?
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

calpoke25 wrote:I have to say I think BSU covers 14 easy against us. Will we even score more than 10 points against them?
There offense has been stagnant and has had their struggles as well. I think we will need some special teams and or defensive scores but can make this interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Boise State's offense isn't good enough to hammer Wyoming. Pokes will cover the spread, but this will be the best defense the Pokes have seen all season.

Fresno looked really good last night. I'm curious to see how SDSU bounces back. Lose that game, and suddenly the Aztecs will have gone from Fiesta Bowl talk to wondering if they'll play in the MWC championship game.