O-line shuffle

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Cummings is back his rights tackle spot and Rush is back starting at guard. Jace Webb is in for Jackson. I think it's a better line with Cummings in at tackle instead of guard, and Rush was great last year glad to see him starting again.

Hopefully that can kickstart the running game.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I definitely hope they committed to this because they saw real improvements in practice. I'd love for our running game to really take off.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Cummings commits too many holding penalties from the tackle position, it seems to be less of an issue when he's inside.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:29 pm I definitely hope they committed to this because they saw real improvements in practice. I'd love for our running game to really take off.
...or just be average.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

DVDA wrote:
Asmodeanreborn wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:29 pm I definitely hope they committed to this because they saw real improvements in practice. I'd love for our running game to really take off.
...or just be average.
It’s the truth we don’t have to be epic but do have to be a threat in order to open play action

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

DVDA wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:38 pm
...or just be average.
Good point. Very good point.