Wyoming @ Utah State will be on Facebook

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

ZapPoke wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:10 pm
joshvanklomp wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:01 pm
marcuswyo wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:57 pmNo we aren't something else we have seen the same poop every year. We lose this and Bohl is no longer the savior, can't get to a Bowl in consecutive years.
Is the game over? Is the season over? No. There is plenty of time to turn both this game and this season around.

But if you guys want to pack it in for the season 5.5 games in, go right ahead....
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? This isn’t over until we say it’s over.
This quote from Animal House drives me crazy!!!!!!! :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

marcuswyo wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:57 pmNo we aren't something else we have seen the same poop every year. We lose this and Bohl is no longer the savior, can't get to a Bowl in consecutive years.
Is the game over? Is the season over? No. There is plenty of time to turn both this game and this season around.

But if you guys want to pack it in for the season 5.5 games in, go right ahead....
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? This isn’t over until we say it’s over.
ZapPoke's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Wyokie wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:12 pm

Sorry, when I read vonklomp’s post I was expecting him to say it. I just had to finish it for him.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

ZapPoke wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:10 pm Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? This isn’t over until we say it’s over.
Need a cup of coffee?
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I actually have to apologize to jvk, I was a dick to him in past posts. We all want success for WYO. Sorry dude!...it is okay to critisize Bohl though.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

That reference went way over my head.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

ZapPoke wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:16 pmSorry, when I read vonklomp’s post I was expecting him to say it. I just had to finish it for him.
Not a movie guy, sorry...
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

marcuswyo wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:16 pm I actually have to apologize to jvk, I was a dick to him in past posts. We all want success for WYO. Sorry dude!...it is okay to critisize Bohl though.
You're fine...
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Passing game has been so brutal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? This isn’t over until we say it’s over.[/quote]

[emoji23][emoji23]

joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Those plays where Josh improvises but still ends up sacked are killers....he always scrambles backwards first
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Would be nice if we could pin em deeper on those punts....15 is good, but not as good as it could be. Maybe as he develops...
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

Yeah, Allen losing 10+ yards (and the down) every sack is really bad. Even an offensive holding is far preferable.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Asmodeanreborn wrote:Yeah, Allen losing 10+ yards (and the down) every sack is really bad. Even an offensive holding is far preferable.
79 should've been called for one.

joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Rico needs to stop talking smack....I'm afraid of a UC
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

joshvanklomp wrote:You guys are something else....
It probably is too much to expect my desire to have The Pokes win this game. Silly me.

joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

What a play!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

And this is why you can't give up....TIE GAME!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

Amazing int by Prosser!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

ZapPoke wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:16 pm
Wyokie wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:12 pm

Sorry, when I read vonklomp’s post I was expecting him to say it. I just had to finish it for him.
I have a B. A. in History and every time I read that quote or hear I want to throw a brick at my TV or computer screen!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!