Wyoming @ Utah State will be on Facebook

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Just a heads up for those who wants to watch it online.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Yes. At 2:30 on Facebook. And that's why it is not at 8:30 pm where it would be if the bastards at ESPN were showing it. Notice that most inter-MWC games on ESPN are late at night (some exceptions if a MWC team is in the top 25). I know the conference need the cash. But when is the commissioner going to put his foot down on ESPN and not settle for what amounts to sloppy seconds.
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:18 pm But when is the commissioner going to put his foot down on ESPN and not settle for what amounts to sloppy seconds.
This can happen in two scenarios:
- When he doesn't want an ESPN contract any more
- When the MWC adds the western half of the Big 12

Only the first is remotely possible.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Even Washington (PAC-12) bitched about the late starting times and one of the ESPN talking heads jumped down UWash's throat so....

So if you're west of Big XII country you're screwed unless you're USC or Oregon!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Pardon my ignorance...

Does one need a Facespace account to view it? I tried to watch a SJSU game a few weeks ago through Facebook on my iPad, apparently IOS products are a no go. Should I be able to watch on my PC without an account?
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Subcanis wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:49 pm Pardon my ignorance...

Does one need a Facespace account to view it? I tried to watch a SJSU game a few weeks ago through Facebook on my iPad, apparently IOS products are a no go. Should I be able to watch on my PC without an account?
I just logged out of Facebook, but still went to a link with no problem. I think you might need the direct link in order to do so.

Example: https://www.facebook.com/StadiumCollege ... 377437578/

And this should be the link for tomorrow's game: https://www.facebook.com/StadiumCollege ... 140063335/
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

I watched the entire UTSA game on FB without a FB account. Just followed the link from the gowyo.com football schedule page.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict

Here is an article about pros, cons of late night kickoffs.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/10/13/co ... off-times/
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Thanks fellas. Appreciated.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Wicks
Blog Team
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Hey guys I just made a page here on WyoNation where you can watch the game as well. No need to deal with all the insanity that is facebook!

http://wyonation.com/2017/10/watch-wyom ... wyonation/
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Wicks wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:23 am Hey guys I just made a page here on WyoNation where you can watch the game as well. No need to deal with all the insanity that is facebook!

EXCELLENT!!!!
Smeller
Buckaroo
Has liked: 41 times

Wow, thanks for the link! Chromecasting it to my TV.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Thanks Wicks!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict

Wicks wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:23 am Hey guys I just made a page here on WyoNation where you can watch the game as well. No need to deal with all the insanity that is facebook!

HELP! RED ALERT! All I get is "UNAVAILABLE. This video can't be embedded". And on the gowyo site I get "Sorry, content not available". I'm using Windows Explorer. Is this the problem? Any help appreciated.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Good to see that they took the Bye week to get the offense figure out, ha.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:47 pm

HELP! RED ALERT! All I get is "UNAVAILABLE. This video can't be embedded". And on the gowyo site I get "Sorry, content not available". I'm using Windows Explorer. Is this the problem? Any help appreciated.
CHROME BROWSER! That is the answer. Changed to CHROME and it works!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:54 pm
Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:47 pm

CHROME BROWSER! That is the answer. Changed to CHROME and it works!
Firefox works pretty well too.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Nice to have Harshman back.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

When was Harshman out? Mean Fort?
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Our o line is so hard to watch...