West side War Memorial renovation will be pricey....

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I miss the free-to-all comedy shows UW used to do. I got to meet Frank Caliendo, Jim Gaffigan, and Mike Birbiglia, and got to see a lot of really good (in my opinion, others may disagree) comedians overall.

Oh, and some dude who made fun of Wyo Tech. That was gold.
RTR
Buckaroo

I am an Alabama grad. Worked in the football complex for Coach Bryant.

Want to talk about half assed?

It’s some of you jerkoffs that post on here.

Instead of being poster children for abortion, think about the situation and money. Fact of the matter, a number of schools put more asses in the seats for the spring game than Wyoming does for the season...who is missing? A number of you that post on here, and are critical of of Coach, the AD, and whoever else is a target.

Half assed? Wyoming football is fun. Period. Appreciate what you have. Think you’re Alabama? Get another doctor for your meds. Or sue you parents for bad genes.

Say it again. Wyoming football is fun. Enjoy it. I do!
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

RTR wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:34 pm I am an Alabama grad. Worked in the football complex for Coach Bryant.

Instead of being poster children for abortion, think about the situation and money. Fact of the matter, a number of schools put more asses in the seats for the spring game than Wyoming does for the season...who is missing? A number of you that post on here, and are critical of of Coach, the AD, and whoever else is a target.

Half assed? Wyoming football is fun. Period. Appreciate what you have. Think you’re Alabama? Get another doctor for your meds. Or sue you parents for bad genes.

Good for you. Everyone here knows about how Alabama can buy anything they want. We can't and don't do that and don't have expectations of knocking Alabama off their pedestal. Now, let the fans on this board have their discussions about the Wyoming Cowboy Football Program.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

Plus...Wyoming doesn't cheat. We can't afford to pay off the NCAA like Bama and Oklahoma does.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
SnowyRange
Ranch Hand

Wyoming football is fun. Period.
And that's all Alabama football is. Period.

Did you think Alabama football was something else? Sometimes Alabama is very good, sometimes they are not...but at all times it's just boys running around on grass with a leather ball.

The real things in the world are your family and your health and waking up in the morning to appreciate another day on earth. The rest is just fun. Period.

Get off your high horse.
wyoair
Ranch Hand

RTR wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:34 pm I am an Alabama grad. Worked in the football complex for Coach Bryant.

I guarantee you NOBODY on this board believes we are Alabama, Ohio State, or USC a few dozen other teams or hell even Boise State. Yes we strive to one day be at the level of Boise but no one believes we are there yet. We just push for and discuss for improvement in our facilities to FACILITATE our goal to be at the best in our conference. We can enjoy what we have and strive to be better. That's not mutually exclusive. If anything you should probably go to small claims court for your genes.......either that or see said doctor not for meds but for a transrectalcraniectomy layman for a procedure to pull your head out of your ass. :thumbdown: