James Price

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Luke Ruff was Academic All American, Mechanical Engineering I believe
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

If I'm not mistaken, I thought Price changed major

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

elfletcho wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:25 pm
Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:21 am We've had some pretty decent athletes come through the college of engineering, and they've shown their brains on the pitch. JJ Raterink obviously made a career in the Arena Football League, and he somehow graduated with a 4.0 from UW and was close to being selected a Rhodes Scholar. Probably one of the better backup QBs we've ever had.
Dax Crum has a PhD in Electrical Engineering from UT Austin.
Remember Trenton Franz? He played Center when I was going to school and studied Civil Engineering. I remember Joe Glenn had one of my favorite lines about him at one of his lunch shows. He said something along the lines of "Trenton is a smart guy and we have something in common, both of us only got 1 B in college."
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

laxwyo wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:47 pm If I'm not mistaken, I thought Price changed major

Could be, I just went by his bio on the UW roster site. Hope he sticks with engineering. So many football players get pushed into relatively worthless degrees that are not in the players' interests at all.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:15 am
laxwyo wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:47 pm If I'm not mistaken, I thought Price changed major

Could be, I just went by his bio on the UW roster site. Hope he sticks with engineering. So many football players get pushed into relatively worthless degrees that are not in the players' interests at all.
I'm surprised more players aren't taking the same major as this BDU player, as it seems it would be quite popular.

wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

fromolwyoming wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:04 am
OrediggerPoke wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:15 am

I'm surprised more players aren't taking the same major as this BDU player, as it seems it would be quite popular.

I'll bet 3/4 of them are either that or kinesiology.