Prediction Hawaii..

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

CowboyNV wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:55 am Hawaii is coming off a bye week, and will be well rested and have two weeks to scheme against Vigen. The Pokes haven't covered the spread yet. Vegas has it Wyoming -6 (Wynn's). The Warriors can score, and they put up 23 points against a pretty good UCLA team. Their defense is suspect, but so is our offense. I just don't see Wyoming winning this one. I hope I am wrong, but I took Hawaii and 7 1/2 points at Wynn's on the 18th. I also bet the under (57 1/2) simply because Wyoming hasn't hit the over yet. The only game they were close was Oregon and then only because Oregon scored 49 points. Wyoming has an anemic offense. They scored 3 points against Iowa and 13 against Oregon. I just don't see this huge improvement happening in a week. So, with all of that poop I just spewed, go out and kick the poop out of Hawaii and prove me wrong Pokes!!!
I'll happily eat a little crow on this one...however, I took Hawaii and the 7 1/2 points...ding, ding, ding, winner! I took the under...ding, ding, ding, winner! And the Cowboys WON the game...ding, ding, ding, winner! Great night for me on the betting side of things. Well done Pokes.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.