Prediction Hawaii..

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

Pokes come out Pissed off. Dominate 34-13!!!
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

I'm saying 17-10 pokes. It's supposed to be wet and cold and I'm not seeing us score a lot of points in those conditions and will have to have a better run game in order to get to 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

30-27 Pokes. Dru Brown plagues the Wyo defense like many spread option QBs with legs seem to do, but the offense finally shows the beginnings of being a cohesive unit.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

JROD picked the O/U of 57.

I say take the UNDER! Pokes 24-21.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Hawaii is coming off a bye week, and will be well rested and have two weeks to scheme against Vigen. The Pokes haven't covered the spread yet. Vegas has it Wyoming -6 (Wynn's). The Warriors can score, and they put up 23 points against a pretty good UCLA team. Their defense is suspect, but so is our offense. I just don't see Wyoming winning this one. I hope I am wrong, but I took Hawaii and 7 1/2 points at Wynn's on the 18th. I also bet the under (57 1/2) simply because Wyoming hasn't hit the over yet. The only game they were close was Oregon and then only because Oregon scored 49 points. Wyoming has an anemic offense. They scored 3 points against Iowa and 13 against Oregon. I just don't see this huge improvement happening in a week. So, with all of that poop I just spewed, go out and kick the poop out of Hawaii and prove me wrong Pokes!!!
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

CowboyNV wrote:Hawaii is coming off a bye week, and will be well rested and have two weeks to scheme against Vigen. The Pokes haven't covered the spread yet. Vegas has it Wyoming -6 (Wynn's). The Warriors can score, and they put up 23 points against a pretty good UCLA team. Their defense is suspect, but so is our offense. I just don't see Wyoming winning this one. I hope I am wrong, but I took Hawaii and 7 1/2 points at Wynn's on the 18th. I also bet the under (57 1/2) simply because Wyoming hasn't hit the over yet. The only game they were close was Oregon and then only because Oregon scored 49 points. Wyoming has an anemic offense. They scored 3 points against Iowa and 13 against Oregon. I just don't see this huge improvement happening in a week. So, with all of that poop I just spewed, go out and kick the poop out of Hawaii and prove me wrong Pokes!!!
I don't see where there points against ucla is a big thing. Ucla has given up 44 against a&m and 48 to Memphis. That Defense looks bad right now. I think looking at giving up 35 to umass is more telling of Hawaii.

CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

pokefanchaz7 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:15 am
CowboyNV wrote:Hawaii is coming off a bye week, and will be well rested and have two weeks to scheme against Vigen. The Pokes haven't covered the spread yet. Vegas has it Wyoming -6 (Wynn's). The Warriors can score, and they put up 23 points against a pretty good UCLA team. Their defense is suspect, but so is our offense. I just don't see Wyoming winning this one. I hope I am wrong, but I took Hawaii and 7 1/2 points at Wynn's on the 18th. I also bet the under (57 1/2) simply because Wyoming hasn't hit the over yet. The only game they were close was Oregon and then only because Oregon scored 49 points. Wyoming has an anemic offense. They scored 3 points against Iowa and 13 against Oregon. I just don't see this huge improvement happening in a week. So, with all of that poop I just spewed, go out and kick the poop out of Hawaii and prove me wrong Pokes!!!
I don't see where there points against ucla is a big thing. Ucla has given up 44 against a&m and 48 to Memphis. That Defense looks bad right now. I think looking at giving up 35 to umass is more telling of Hawaii.

Just giving you my thought process, I could be way off. If I am, it will cost me $300. If not, I make some money. If you are that confident in the Pokes, put some money on it. Who knows, you might hit it big. I've been wrong more times than I am right.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

WyoVaquero wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:21 am Pokes come out Pissed off. Dominate 34-13!!!
I hope you're right but I don't see how this offense is suddenly going to put up 34 points.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

My Nostradumbass moment sees a 3 point spread. But like the sage, I can't say which way.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Fairly close win. 21-14
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

27-20, Pokes, both miss field goals and extra points plus we haven't proven we can score more than that(yet), Cmon Pokes
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

24-21 Pokes. I have a bad, bad, bad feeling about this game, though. Come on Pokes
castlerocker
Cowpoke

It'll be a close game.

Hawaii 27 pokes 17
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:05 pm 24-21 Pokes. I have a bad, bad, bad feeling about this game, though. Come on Pokes
Me too. I have a sinking feeling this thing could spin out of control this weekend. Please God let me be wrong.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

I'm really hoping we win it would be deflating to lose to these guys at 7200 feet. They are not a great team

jtstu53
Buckaroo

I'm thinking Woods gets it going early after Milo gets the start. We'll finally get it together offensively and Josh bounces back with a strong performance. Woods looked the part last weekend and I wouldn't be surprised if he had a Brian Hill type night on Saturday. I leaned over to one of my buddies at the game last week and told him Woods could be that missing piece we desperately need on offense. He looked different than the other back period. Defense will be fine and Carl will continue to wreck whoever is in front of him. Also this game feels nothing like a "trap" or " lack of effort" game we all know too well being Wyoming fans. My Spidey sense is usually spot on with those dumpster fires, so no worries there for me with regard to Hawaii. I'm guessing WYO 31 Hawaii 17
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

17-15 Pokes in a wet, sloppy, cold game.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

Imagine how good the D would look if the the O didn't give them an extra 4-5 possessions

W-Y, Until I Die!
KeepitrealWyo
Buckaroo

Hawaii Sucks on the Mainland
BUT they get Vigen this weekend
Rainbows 24 Pokes 17 Offensive woes continue and without Cummings were doomed
WR 's cant catch in the sunlight what the hell are they going to do in Cold and Rain??
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

First conference game of the year. We don't have much for excuses now. If this team wants to win the conference, its important to realize the coaches and team realize this game #1.

My prediction:

- Wood is going to step up and give us 4 yards per run
- Overstreet is going to step up and look better than he does in the past

The run game will open up the passing game. We'll start seeing recievers catching the ball.

This game is different. We will learn alot about this team on Saturday.