Josh Allen is not helping his draft stock tonight

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

No. Bohl is a good CEO and leader and recruiter. He needs a new OC that can put some dang points on the board
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:05 pm No. Bohl is a good CEO and leader and recruiter. He needs a new OC that can put some dang points on the board
I agree with this. Bohl is not the problem....his OC is!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Bohl has the same exact offensive philosophy as the OC we have. That is why they run the offense they do.

He likes to have a fullback and tight end and use them to run the ball and eat up clock and have long drives. Until he recruits running backs and offensive linemen that can execute this type of offense every year it won't matter who the OC is because Bohl will be having another OC run the same offense.

He has already stated this in one form or another in interviews how he thinks he can control clock and just pound the ball in between the tackles.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 64 times

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:05 pm No. Bohl is a good CEO and leader and recruiter. He needs a new OC that can put some dang points on the board
I don't understand this kind of reasoning. If you're a good leader and CEO, then you hire the right people to implement your plan. If you think the most important person to make his plan go (along with defensive coordinator - who he fired last year) is the wrong guy, then he isn't a good CEO. I'd like to know who you would get, based on the miniscule budget we have for coaches.

BTW, the OC doesn't put points on the board - the players do. And right now, we are deficient at every position except qb.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

I believe that players make plays and coaches coach. The play caller is the same play caller from last year but obviously the personnel is much less talented then last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

bladerunnr wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:28 pm
I don't understand this kind of reasoning. If you're a good leader and CEO, then you hire the right people to implement your plan. If you think the most important person to make his plan go (along with defensive coordinator - who he fired last year) is the wrong guy, then he isn't a good CEO. I'd like to know who you would get, based on the miniscule budget we have for coaches.

BTW, the OC doesn't put points on the board - the players do. And right now, we are deficient at every position except qb.
If Allen hadn't been pegged as a top NFL pick everyone would be lambasting him for his play. He's been awful. Let's call a spade a spade.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Sometimes loyalty to a coaching staff needs to be shaken up, it's truly time for a change, that is if he wants to remain HC at UW, unless he wants to be like what happened (eerily ironically) to Joe Glenn