Oregon at Wyoming game chat

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

pokefanchaz7 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:03 pm Best advice to josh moving forward... flush it and forget about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully he can... but this metaphorical turd of a game might be too big. At least we're still at home next week...
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 141 times

Did they just say that Marcus Arroyo was the OC?

W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Pretty embarrassing showing by the offense. I'm proud of the defense they really put it all on the line until they were just completely gassed.

Hell CSU put up a better fight against Alabama.
Last edited by Wyo2dal on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Second half has been better but our offense needs to do a better job of keeping the d off the field so much

C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

Well we still have yet to get a team that can go a full season without a massive blowout loss. I still really hope that one day we will have a team that competes in every game of a season with no 30+ point blowouts
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote:Did they just say that Marcus Arroyo was the OC?

Yup. I googled to make sure, it's "our" Arroyo from DC's spread.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

We'll see the character of this team by how they respond to this loss. Hawaii isn't exactly Gardner-Webb. Plenty of season still ahead, but this isn't a team that can dismiss any opponent. It will be a grind most weeks.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

I will say there have definitely been some no calls that should have been roughing the passer.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Josh missed a completely wide open receiver on that last play. Defender fell down

W-Y, Until I Die!
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 14 times

Does Josh benefit by coming back for a senior season with a more mature supporting cast? I only ask because the support he had with B.Hill, Gentry, Hollister, Maulhardt, and Roullier...that's a lot to replace.
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

PokeTransplant wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:26 pm Does Josh benefit by coming back for a senior season with a more mature supporting cast? I only ask because the support he had with B.Hill, Gentry, Hollister, Maulhardt, and Roullier...that's a lot to replace.
Probably still depends on rest of season. So far after 3 games I think he still still has difficulty on the decision making which I think will be big for NFL teams looking at him. If he doesn't improve on it through the year then he might benefit coming back. If he does improve on it then maybe not. I think that may be more important for his draft stock than how many games we win. If he is drsfted it would be drafted on potential rrgardless of our wins but NFL will feel more comfortable drafting him on potential if his decision making improves
Last edited by WyomingAg on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WyoWrestler44
Buckaroo

I'm in the stands right now. I'm f-word pissed I paid this much for: 1. Tickets 2. Hotel room 3. f-word dumb poop, overpriced beer sales that have ridiculously long lines at the stadium 4. Overpriced concessions 5. Cowboy Joe Club "donation" for a tailgate spot that is not available because they sold more spots than are actually there to watch a sub-rate Wyoming team get their asses kicked by an "ok" Oregon team. Totally pathetic. Maybe we shouldn't be D1
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

WyoWrestler44 wrote:I'm in the stands right now. I'm f-word pissed I paid this much for: 1. Tickets 2. Hotel room 3. f-word dumb poop, overpriced beer sales that have ridiculously long lines at the stadium 4. Overpriced concessions 5. Cowboy Joe Club "donation" for a tailgate spot that is not available because they sold more spots than are actually there to watch a sub-rate Wyoming team get their asses kicked by an "ok" Oregon team. Totally pathetic. Maybe we shouldn't be D1
Here we go again

W-Y, Until I Die!
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 14 times

WyoWrestler44 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:32 pm I'm in the stands right now. I'm f-word pissed I paid this much for: 1. Tickets 2. Hotel room 3. f-word dumb poop, overpriced beer sales that have ridiculously long lines at the stadium 4. Overpriced concessions 5. Cowboy Joe Club "donation" for a tailgate spot that is not available because they sold more spots than are actually there to watch a sub-rate Wyoming team get their asses kicked by an "ok" Oregon team. Totally pathetic. Maybe we shouldn't be D1
1. Sleep it off. 2. Wyoming just played 2 very good teams that have a lot more talent than we have right now. 3. Conference play starts next week with an epic beatdown of the Hawaiians. 4. In Bohl I trust.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

PokeTransplant wrote:Does Josh benefit by coming back for a senior season with a more mature supporting cast? I only ask because the support he had with B.Hill, Gentry, Hollister, Maulhardt, and Roullier...that's a lot to replace.
Not with the lack of talent on this offense.

Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

f-word embarrassing.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

WyoWrestler44 wrote:I'm in the stands right now. I'm f-word pissed I paid this much for: 1. Tickets 2. Hotel room 3. f-word dumb poop, overpriced beer sales that have ridiculously long lines at the stadium 4. Overpriced concessions 5. Cowboy Joe Club "donation" for a tailgate spot that is not available because they sold more spots than are actually there to watch a sub-rate Wyoming team get their asses kicked by an "ok" Oregon team. Totally pathetic. Maybe we shouldn't be D1
They drop down I'll never go to another football game in Laramie.

Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

PokeTransplant wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:36 pm
WyoWrestler44 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:32 pm I'm in the stands right now. I'm f-word pissed I paid this much for: 1. Tickets 2. Hotel room 3. f-word dumb poop, overpriced beer sales that have ridiculously long lines at the stadium 4. Overpriced concessions 5. Cowboy Joe Club "donation" for a tailgate spot that is not available because they sold more spots than are actually there to watch a sub-rate Wyoming team get their asses kicked by an "ok" Oregon team. Totally pathetic. Maybe we shouldn't be D1
1. Sleep it off. 2. Wyoming just played 2 very good teams that have a lot more talent than we have right now. 3. Conference play starts next week with an epic beatdown of the Hawaiians. 4. In Bohl I trust.
+1 Lets just use this as motivation as conference play starts. Obviously have a lot to work on but playing good teams like Oregon & Iowa is going to be good experience for this team
I'm good for 3!
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Are we there yet?

Is this real life?
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Season Record:

w/Vigen 4-8
wo/Vigen 6-6

Anybody notice the diverse Oregon offense?