ATTN: We have an insider threat

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Of course a BYwho fan would post a picture of Provostan to try and promote. CJ=#1Stunner.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:56 am Of course a BYwho fan would post a picture of Provostan to try and promote. CJ=#1Stunner.
Good luck with that Socky McPuppet.

I went to high school with people on this board. I have a relative that was a UW trustee.

You went to school with these guys.

Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Cowboy Junky wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:15 am
LaradiseCowboy wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:56 am Of course a BYwho fan would post a picture of Provostan to try and promote. CJ=#1Stunner.

I went to high school with people on this board. I have a relative that was a UW trustee.

Cool story...bring the trustee over to witness the beating that is about to occur on Sep. 16th.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

#1Stunner is about to do the Buckhorn tumble..if he has the intestinal fortitude to show his face in Laramie that is LOLOLOL.
hutchenc
Buckaroo

Y'all realize that film from each team will be exchanged prior to the game right? Oh, and that film from last year's games are um, public?!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

I'm enjoying this thread. Couple of notes. there is something weird about the cheyennegunslinger. I actually thought it was Dino. Second, I do suspect this laradise if only because he's now trying to call a wyonation old timer a sock puppet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
The Virginian
Cowpoke

Cowboy Junky wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:49 pm
LaradiseCowboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:34 pm Some of you may already be aware, but DCPoke has posted almost every single Wyoming practice report and team update on the Iowa Rivals forum. No need to scout your opponent too aggressively when you have guys like DCPoke giving you all the information you need on a silver platter. Reading the comments, some of the Hawkeye fans already have a pretty good gameplan of what they need to do to beat Wyoming.

Thanks DCPoke!! Maybe for the Oregon game tell them that we run a triple option and only throw the ball 5 times per game?

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/ ... oe.195430/
You want to know the differences between him and you?

1. DC is an avid Wyoming fan, not a BYU sock puppet.
2. DC isn't on someone elses board trying to rile up the natives.
3. DC has been visiting other teams boards respectfully for years, without having to hide behind a false identity.
4. You're a douchebag.
5. People actually like DCPoke.
Wow Cowboy Junky, I'm blushing. Thanks for the kind words.
This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

So much drama, and we haven't even lost a game yet.
wyoair
Ranch Hand

:orly:

Haha that's funny stuff :rofl:
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

wyoair wrote::orly:

Haha that's funny stuff :rofl:
Let the baddest Cowboy hold court. Reminds me of the piss bombs we throw at BYU flunkies.

At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I don't think CJ is a BYU troll, but Laradise could be , time will tell? I met a fan from Star Valley who thought that it was okay to have BYU as a second favorite team ( kind of like Catholics liking Norte Dame, Boston college, Gonzaga, & etc.) and didn't see the conflict of interest( we have a history with BYU not those catholic schools). He also thought the majority of Wyoming was Mormon as well until I shows him the data ( mormons make up between 8-11% of wyoming depending on the source).

Point being you can not being a fan of both Wyoming and BYU even accounting for religious ties. That is like being a fan of both the Red Sox and the Yankees, a fan of both Wyoming and CSU, or being a fan of dogs and mailman.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

LDS members that are fans of UW and hate BYU get +25 fandom points

W-Y, Until I Die!
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

marcuswyo wrote:I don't think CJ is a BYU troll, but Laradise could be , time will tell? I met a fan from Star Valley who thought that it was okay to have BYU as a second favorite team ( kind of like Catholics liking Norte Dame, Boston college, Gonzaga, & etc.) and didn't see the conflict of interest( we have a history with BYU not those catholic schools). He also thought the majority of Wyoming was Mormon as well until I shows him the data ( mormons make up between 8-11% of wyoming depending on the source).

Point being you can not being a fan of both Wyoming and BYU even accounting for religious ties. That is like being a fan of both the Red Sox and the Yankees, a fan of both Wyoming and CSU, or being a fan of dogs and mailman.
Like Wyoming's President? She should be banned from all events, including her office.

At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

johnywyo wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:11 am
marcuswyo wrote:I don't think CJ is a BYU troll, but Laradise could be , time will tell? I met a fan from Star Valley who thought that it was okay to have BYU as a second favorite team ( kind of like Catholics liking Norte Dame, Boston college, Gonzaga, & etc.) and didn't see the conflict of interest( we have a history with BYU not those catholic schools). He also thought the majority of Wyoming was Mormon as well until I shows him the data ( mormons make up between 8-11% of wyoming depending on the source).

Like Wyoming's President? She should be banned from all events, including her office.

We'll see. She'll be judged by the enrollment figures over the next several years. Right now that's the focus of the university, the goal of the trustees, and the necessary next step to grow UW.

She's going to have to figure out a way to replace the dorms with something nice, that makes us competitive with our pier institutions, and she'll have to do without the revenue surpluses that her predecessors enjoyed.

If she doesn't get it done, people will inevitably connect her lack of ability to CSU just like we did with Steve Stanard and she'll be heading back down to Hippie Greenland with a pink slip in her hand.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

The only thing that might be a flag is a certain poster went from zero to 100 in no time. Usually a new poster wouldn't be the most annoying poster on the MWCboard. That takes time and experience. If this poster is truly a Wyoming fan, then good on ya.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

laxwyo wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:21 am I'm enjoying this thread. Couple of notes. there is something weird about the cheyennegunslinger. I actually thought it was Dino. Second, I do suspect this laradise if only because he's now trying to call a wyonation old timer a sock puppet.

Funny you should mention him. He just lost his Portland radio gig over "offensive" comments.

http://www.insideradio.com/free/portlan ... 9d70a.html

How do you hire someone like that and not know what a loose cannon he is?
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

bladerunnr wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:56 am Funny you should mention him. He just lost his Portland radio gig over "offensive" comments.

Why am I not surprised he'd be defending Neo-Nazis?
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:05 am
bladerunnr wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:56 am Funny you should mention him. He just lost his Portland radio gig over "offensive" comments.

Why am I not surprised he'd be defending Neo-Nazis?

Actually, he wasn't. If you read the article, which you obviously didn't, he was fired for comments made back in June about running over protestors laying down in the street blocking traffic. Those comments came to light again after Charlottesville and that was the end.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

bladerunnr wrote:
laxwyo wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:21 am I'm enjoying this thread. Couple of notes. there is something weird about the cheyennegunslinger. I actually thought it was Dino. Second, I do suspect this laradise if only because he's now trying to call a wyonation old timer a sock puppet.

Funny you should mention him. He just lost his Portland radio gig over "offensive" comments.

The sad part is his Wyoming show was pretty good and the timing of it would of been perfect. It's too bad he can't keep his mouth closed about societal issues.

W-Y, Until I Die!