ATTN: We have an insider threat

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Some of you may already be aware, but DCPoke has posted almost every single Wyoming practice report and team update on the Iowa Rivals forum. No need to scout your opponent too aggressively when you have guys like DCPoke giving you all the information you need on a silver platter. Reading the comments, some of the Hawkeye fans already have a pretty good gameplan of what they need to do to beat Wyoming.

Thanks DCPoke!! Maybe for the Oregon game tell them that we run a triple option and only throw the ball 5 times per game?

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/ ... oe.195430/
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:34 pm Some of you may already be aware, but DCPoke has posted almost every single Wyoming practice report and team update on the Iowa Rivals forum. No need to scout your opponent too aggressively when you have guys like DCPoke giving you all the information you need on a silver platter. Reading the comments, some of the Hawkeye fans already have a pretty good gameplan of what they need to do to beat Wyoming.

Thanks DCPoke!! Maybe for the Oregon game tell them that we run a triple option and only throw the ball 5 times per game?

You want to know the differences between him and you?

1. DC is an avid Wyoming fan, not a BYU sock puppet.
2. DC isn't on someone elses board trying to rile up the natives.
3. DC has been visiting other teams boards respectfully for years, without having to hide behind a false identity.
4. You're a douchebag.
5. People actually like DCPoke.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Cowboy Junky wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:49 pm
LaradiseCowboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:34 pm Some of you may already be aware, but DCPoke has posted almost every single Wyoming practice report and team update on the Iowa Rivals forum. No need to scout your opponent too aggressively when you have guys like DCPoke giving you all the information you need on a silver platter. Reading the comments, some of the Hawkeye fans already have a pretty good gameplan of what they need to do to beat Wyoming.

3. DC has been visiting other teams boards respectfully for years, without having to hide behind a false identity.
4. You're a douchebag.
LOL
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

Keep it civil, you two!!!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

4. You're a douchebag.
PS - I'm astonished that you can count to five!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:06 pm

4. You're a douchebag.
Good one. Maybe next you'll dust off the old, "I'm rubber, you're glue" retort.

Sorry, if no one on this thread goes crazy and gets pissed, like you intended, but Wyoming fans have been reading DCPokes very respectful posts for 25 years, which you would already know if you weren't the attention seeking BYU dork, MWCboard troll, that's pretending to be a Wyoming fan.

Why does it matter to you if DCPoke likes to spend his summer discussing Wyoming football with a big out of conference opponent? Wyoming fans know he's been doing it for years. At least he has the nuts to show up to a party without wearing a mask and pretending to be someone he's not.

Do you not like yourself enough to take pride in who you are, or do you feel compelled to constantly re-invent yourself as another fan bases stereotype in order to annoy people? Let me break it to you, BYU fans are annoying enough as is. You don't have to pretend to be a Wyoming stereotype to annoy people. Just be yourself. There's nothing more annoying than that.

If you're going to pretend to be a Wyoming fan, at least learn the lay of the land.
Last edited by Cowboy Junky on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

National Champions 1943.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

I do.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Cowboy Junky wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:29 pm

4. You're a douchebag.

Sorry, if no one on this thread goes crazy and gets pissed, like you intended, but Wyoming fans have been reading DCPokes very respectful posts for 25 years, which you would already know if you weren't the attention seaking BYU dork, MWCboard troll, that's pretending to be a Wyoming fan.

Why does it matter to you if DCPoke likes to spend his summer discussing Wyoming football with a big out of conference opponent? Wyoming fans know he's been doing it for years. BYU fans don't.

If you're going to pretend to be a Wyoming fan, at least learn the lay of the land.
What if...CJ is Stunner?!?! That would be the online story of the decade!!
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Look at you trying to clean up your act! What instigated that? I thought you said you wouldn't change your posting style regardless of what anyone thought?

Where's all the blatant bigotry and f-bombs you like to throw out there, Stunner??
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:34 pm

4. You're a douchebag.

Sorry, if no one on this thread goes crazy and gets pissed, like you intended, but Wyoming fans have been reading DCPokes very respectful posts for 25 years, which you would already know if you weren't the attention seaking BYU dork, MWCboard troll, that's pretending to be a Wyoming fan.

Why does it matter to you if DCPoke likes to spend his summer discussing Wyoming football with a big out of conference opponent? Wyoming fans know he's been doing it for years. BYU fans don't.

Stunner would have had to get up awful early in the morning to pull that off. I've been Cowboy Junky for 20 years. You want to know the difference between you and I. I only post on Wyonation. I used to post on the MWCboard. I could care less about anyone other than Wyoming, especially the idiot fan bases that follow those teams. I'm CJ everywhere I go on the internet.

Unlike you, I don't have a history with the majority of fan bases in the MWC of pretending to be someone else. How many handles did you burn through on the MWCboard: Stunner, Robe, RebelRobert.....the list goes on and on.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a prick. I was a prick 20 years ago. I'll be a prick 20 years from now if I live that long. That doesn't bother me at all. I come from a long line of proud pricks. You, on the other hand, would rather be anyone other than yourself, from your dorky Cheyenne Gunslinger personality, to your over the top Laramie fanatic Laradise.

I know a plethora of dorky BYU fans. Just embrace the sock hop dorkyness of BYU and take off the masks bro. You're annoying regardless of how much make up you wear.
Last edited by Cowboy Junky on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:39 pm Look at you trying to clean up your act! What instigated that? I thought you said you wouldn't change your posting style regardless of what anyone thought?

Where's all the blatant bigotry and f-bombs you like to throw out there, Stunner??
You're here to get a rise out of people. If I let you do that, you feel a sense of accomplishment. I would rather just slam the door in your face.

It's a much better idea just to pull off your wig, wipe off your make-up, and let everyone know that you actually have little boy parts under your blue silk, BYU dress.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Cowboy Junky wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:39 pm

4. You're a douchebag.

Stunner would have had to get up awful early in the morning to pull that off. I've been Cowboy Junky for 20 years. You want to know the difference between you and I. I only post on Wyonation. I used to post on the MWCboard. I could care less about anyone other than Wyoming, especially the idiot fan bases that follow those teams. I'm CJ everywhere I go on the internet.

Unlike you, I don't have a history with the majority of fan bases in the MWC of pretending to be someone else. How many handles did you burn through on the MWCboard: Stunner, Robe, RebelRobert.....the list goes on and on.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a prick. I was a prick 20 years ago. I'll be a prick 20 years from now if I live that long. That doesn't bother me at all. I come from a long line of proud pricks. You, on the other hand, would rather be anyone other than yourself, from your dorky Cheyenne Gunslinger personality, to your over the top Laramie fanatic Laradise.

I know a plethora of dorky BYU fans. Just embrace the sock hop dorkyness of BYU and take of the masks bro. You're annoying regardless of how much make up you wear.
You "only post on wyonation"??? This guy is a work of art, and a complete sociopath. You also talk A LOT, not very indicative of true Wyoming natives.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:46 pm

4. You're a douchebag.

I know a plethora of dorky BYU fans. Just embrace the sock hop dorkyness of BYU and take of the masks bro. You're annoying regardless of how much make up you wear.
You "only post on wyonation"??? This guy is a work of art, and a complete sociopath. You also talk A LOT, not very indicative of true Wyoming natives.
You're a waste of time. From now on, you and all your handles will be met with exactly the same post from me: the absolute minimum to let the new guys on this board know who you really are.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Cowboy Junky wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:54 pm

4. You're a douchebag.

You're a waste of time. From now on, you and all your handles will be met with exactly the same post from me: the absolute minimum to let the new guys on this board know who you really are.

Okay Stunner...I see why you've been so insecure this entire time. I see you.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

TLDR version of this thread:

Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:03 am
Cowboy Junky wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:54 pm

4. You're a douchebag.

Okay Stunner...I see why you've been so insecure this entire time. I see you.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

#1Stunner=CowboyJunky.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:17 am #1Stunner=CowboyJunky.
I've drank beers and nearly got arrested with people on this board. You........

National Champions 1943.

I do.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Cowboy Junky wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:26 am
I've drank beers and nearly got arrested with people on this board. You?

That's fair...I'll be HOME for the Oregon game. I'll send you a PM. Can't guarantee you won't be walking away without multiple shiners on your thick skull though. #realcowboystyle
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:32 am

That's fair...I'll be HOME for the Oregon game. I'll send you a PM. Can't guarantee you won't be walking away without multiple shiners on your thick skull though. #realcowboystyle
I'm sure you will be home.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Cowboy Junky wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:37 am
LaradiseCowboy wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:32 am

I'm sure you will be home.

No, I'll be in Laramie, the town that I actually grew up in dick head. The only reason you're a UW fan is because when you mention Casper College you're laughed out of the entire room.