ATTN: We have an insider threat

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

bladerunnr wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:58 am
Asmodeanreborn wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:05 am
bladerunnr wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:56 am Funny you should mention him. He just lost his Portland radio gig over "offensive" comments.

http://www.insideradio.com/free/portlan ... 9d70a.html

How do you hire someone like that and not know what a loose cannon he is?
Why am I not surprised he'd be defending Neo-Nazis?

Actually, he wasn't. If you read the article, which you obviously didn't, he was fired for comments made back in June about running over protestors laying down in the street blocking traffic. Those comments came to light again after Charlottesville and that was the end.
Ahh... I saw the date on the article and read the first paragraph. My mistake.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

bladerunnr wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:56 am
laxwyo wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:21 am I'm enjoying this thread. Couple of notes. there is something weird about the cheyennegunslinger. I actually thought it was Dino. Second, I do suspect this laradise if only because he's now trying to call a wyonation old timer a sock puppet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny you should mention him. He just lost his Portland radio gig over "offensive" comments.

I feel like there's a chance he's back in Laramie.....There's a douche that looks like him at the bar I try to avoid talking to but the timeline mostly lines up, he looks like Dino. Obviously I could be wrong though
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

How Keith Olberman still has a job is beyond me. Have you seen his twitter? It's like a leftist Dino.

W-Y, Until I Die!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:12 pm How Keith Olberman still has a job is beyond me. Have you seen his twitter? It's like a leftist Dino.
And the bolded is exactly why. Nothing usually happens when the left stirs something up, no matter how big. But as soon as the right says anything it's WWIII.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:34 pm Some of you may already be aware, but DCPoke has posted almost every single Wyoming practice report and team update on the Iowa Rivals forum. No need to scout your opponent too aggressively when you have guys like DCPoke giving you all the information you need on a silver platter. Reading the comments, some of the Hawkeye fans already have a pretty good gameplan of what they need to do to beat Wyoming.

Thanks DCPoke!! Maybe for the Oregon game tell them that we run a triple option and only throw the ball 5 times per game?

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/ ... oe.195430/
It's just a message board and him posting some articles and having some nice discussions. If the coaches are reading our message boards and gathering intelligence, they won't last past the first game of the season anyways.

I bet we have a team of two or three guys that does nothing but gather information and consolidate it for our coaches. Iowa probably has more. Then they have the tape and stats and all that to digest. Probably a few guys working on that. By the time its all said and done, they have a far different view of what the opponent is up to than we do.

The only way DCPoke is a problem is if he is working inside the athletic department. He isn't. He is just one hell of a fan - a friendly fan - and a hell of a Poke. In fact, I bet wyonation would love it if we all went over there and signed up, then got them back here to engage.
wyoair
Ranch Hand

joshvanklomp wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:39 pm
laxwyo wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:12 pm How Keith Olberman still has a job is beyond me. Have you seen his twitter? It's like a leftist Dino.
And the bolded is exactly why. Nothing usually happens when the left stirs something up, no matter how big. But as soon as the right says anything it's WWIII.
Exactly. It's the classic "it's okay if I do it but not okay if you".
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Because the media is controlled by leftists. Olberman is as crazy as they come
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

WyoBrandX wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:41 amIn fact, I bet wyonation would love it if we all went over there and signed up, then got them back here to engage.
Count me out. I will NEVER be a member of that board.

In fact, :finger: to that message board and a great portion of it's members.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
castlerocker
Cowpoke

Funny you should mention him. He just lost his Portland radio gig over "offensive" comments.

The best thing that has happened to Wyoming in the last 10 years is having that ass head move on to greener pastures. Feeling sorry for Portland and the place he will end up next.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

bladerunnr wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:56 am
laxwyo wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:21 am I'm enjoying this thread. Couple of notes. there is something weird about the cheyennegunslinger. I actually thought it was Dino. Second, I do suspect this laradise if only because he's now trying to call a wyonation old timer a sock puppet.

Oh wow, thanks for the info. Not surprising that he would advocate for running people over.

The thing that really sucks about him getting fired (again and again)...he comes 'crawling' back to Wyoming because he somehow thinks that Wyoming folk support his vile garbage. Unfortunately, I am sure that we will be hearing from that cancer again soon. Luckily I don't think there is any way he will ever obtain media credentials at the University of Wyoming again.
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

WyoBrandX wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:41 am
LaradiseCowboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:34 pm Some of you may already be aware, but DCPoke has posted almost every single Wyoming practice report and team update on the Iowa Rivals forum. No need to scout your opponent too aggressively when you have guys like DCPoke giving you all the information you need on a silver platter. Reading the comments, some of the Hawkeye fans already have a pretty good gameplan of what they need to do to beat Wyoming.

Thanks DCPoke!! Maybe for the Oregon game tell them that we run a triple option and only throw the ball 5 times per game?

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/ ... oe.195430/
It's just a message board and him posting some articles and having some nice discussions. If the coaches are reading our message boards and gathering intelligence, they won't last past the first game of the season anyways.

I bet we have a team of two or three guys that does nothing but gather information and consolidate it for our coaches. Iowa probably has more. Then they have the tape and stats and all that to digest. Probably a few guys working on that. By the time its all said and done, they have a far different view of what the opponent is up to than we do.

The only way DCPoke is a problem is if he is working inside the athletic department. He isn't. He is just one hell of a fan - a friendly fan - and a hell of a Poke. In fact, I bet wyonation would love it if we all went over there and signed up, then got them back here to engage.
You don't need to take the OP seriously. CJ is correct regarding this LaradiseCowboy/CheyenneGunslinger poster. Best to ignore and hope they go away like Dino eventually did.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

I thought Wyovanian and I were bad, until I read you two's threads. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you two were married the way they fight.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

SDPokeFan wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:40 pm I thought Wyovanian and I were bad, until I read you two's threads. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you two were married the way they fight.
Says the other Wyonation resident sock puppet.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict

SDPokeFan wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:40 pm I thought Wyovanian and I were bad, until I read you two's threads. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you two were married the way you fight.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict

Cowboy Junky wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:41 pm
SDPokeFan wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:40 pm I thought Wyovanian and I were bad, until I read you two's threads. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you two were married the way they fight.
Says the other Wyonation resident sock puppet.
I'm not trying to be funny, but what exactly does it mean to be a "sock puppet," according to your definition?
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Laradise seems like a good fan to me
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

wyoair wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:22 am
As somebody squarely in the middle as an "unaffiliated" (whatever that means), I honestly don't think you can compare the two (in this country) as the "no matter how big" isn't in the same ball park.

Extreme right talks about killing/gassing/torturing people based on attributes they have no control over. They do all this while ignoring facts and science.

Extreme left thinks money's an infinite resource that should be divided equally regardless of effort provided, and that smashing windows and destroying property somehow makes people see their point of view. They also enjoy ignoring facts and science, though.

Once again - in this country. The Soviets killed just as many people as the Nazis.
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 7 times

What a tremendous thread. I have thought for the longest that LC was a sock of CJ. Please, keep going.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

cowpoke pride wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:12 pm What a tremendous thread. I have thought for the longest that LC was a sock of CJ. Please, keep going.
Why would anyone sock puppet their own fan base? Especially when the last 20 years has established that I have very little concern what people think of my internet persona?

If I've got something to say, I'll just say it. I don't need to re-invent myself as someone else and I can't understand the people that play "internet double agent" to pass their time.

I own my history, like it or not.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 66 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:26 pm
wyoair wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:22 am
As somebody squarely in the middle as an "unaffiliated" (whatever that means), I honestly don't think you can compare the two (in this country) as the "no matter how big" isn't in the same ball park.

Extreme right talks about killing/gassing/torturing people based on attributes they have no control over. They do all this while ignoring facts and science.

Extreme left thinks money's an infinite resource that should be divided equally regardless of effort provided, and that smashing windows and destroying property somehow makes people see their point of view. They also enjoy ignoring facts and science, though.

Once again - in this country. The Soviets killed just as many people as the Nazis.
When I posted the story of Dino's short stint in Portland, I was hoping people would see the irony of how/why he was fired. He could probably be fired for something he said in every single broadcast. To be fired over a remark made 2 months earlier that got tied back to incident that just occurred is astounding. Maybe they were looking for a reason to can him. I've never heard his show but I saw him on tv once and he sounded absolutely bat poop crazy. I can only imagine the word is out on him now and his broadcasting career is over.