Maybe the most important season in Cowboy Football...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 12 times

and no media coverage of Fall camp?

Absolutely inexcusable! Apparently, our "sports beat" reporters are covering something more important like politics or WTF....everyone else has the occasional story about what the Poke have in store with regards to the upcoming season.....

Seriously, WTF? This has the makings of the biggest season, (as far as hype) that the Pokes have had in literally decades.....
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

PokeTransplant wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:17 amand no media coverage of Fall camp?
Look harder. There's stories pretty much daily from both of them.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Foster and Gagliardi (who no one can read anymore) have put out a lot of articles.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

There are daily articles out of camp. Also Gags puts up a summary of practice everyday on his blog(he has been out starting Tuesday for the rest of this week) that give a great run-down.

http://wyomingcowboysblog.com/
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

This topic is a joke right?

There are videos on youtube from both of them everyday as well talking to Coach Bohl.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

being a "transplant" you need to learn how to pick and choose what you read and what you don't, hope you don't jump off the bandwagon if we do not perform up to your standards, but always remember it's Wyoming, anything can happen. Most Pokes fans want to fly UNDER the radar!!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

seattlecowboy wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:40 am This topic is a joke right?

There are videos on youtube from both of them everyday as well talking to Coach Bohl.
And surprisingly, a ton of national coverage of Allen and the team as a whole. I actually think I have seen more press than year than I have seen in a long time prior to a season
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

It seems like less because the Cheyenne Boomerang Eagle put up a pay wall. Gags articles are out of the mix: leaving us with a college grad, who's first attempt at Wyoming journalism was a series of articles about a team moving down to FCS in a season when we beat 2 top 25 teams and won the division.

Internet killed the newspaper star.

Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke

stymeman wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:45 am being a "transplant" you need to learn how to pick and choose what you read and what you don't, hope you don't jump off the bandwagon if we do not perform up to your standards, but always remember it's Wyoming, anything can happen. Most Pokes fans want to fly UNDER the radar!!
Maybe look at the date I joined this board before making assumptions of my fanhood...

I was speaking more to the Wyo-Vision and WyoSports pages on YouTube. Was getting quite a bit of content early, then they stopped posting vids.

...and thanks TSpoke for the link to Gags blog. I completely forgot about that.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

PokeTransplant wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:16 pm
stymeman wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:45 am being a "transplant" you need to learn how to pick and choose what you read and what you don't, hope you don't jump off the bandwagon if we do not perform up to your standards, but always remember it's Wyoming, anything can happen. Most Pokes fans want to fly UNDER the radar!!
Maybe look at the date I joined this board before making assumptions of my fanhood...

I was speaking more to the Wyo-Vision and WyoSports pages on YouTube. Was getting quite a bit of content early, then they stopped posting vids.

I have noticed that WyoSports has dropped of on the daily interviews with Coach Bohl, but Casper Star Tribune has picked it up. No clue as to the change.

https://youtu.be/0EXWMSGOqZE
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:41 pm

I have noticed that WyoSports has dropped of on the daily interviews with Coach Bohl, but Casper Star Tribune has picked it up. No clue as to the change.

Thanks, Laradise!!
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:41 pm

It's good to hear Alonzo Velazquez mentioned by Bohl. He was the OL recruit I was most excited about. This class could turn out to have at least 3 really good offensive linemen in Arnold, Harris, and Velazquez.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

clarification is key and thanks for that!