Only single tickets left for Oregon everywhere except the south end zone.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

This one is going to sell-out. I just bought three in the end zone for my family coming from out of town. There's only 100 or so tickets left anywhere around the stadium and whatever they have left in the south end zone.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Just curious but I'm debating selling my two recent alumni tickets in the student section what do you guys think they are worth keep in mind they come with a parking pass to the brown lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
pokecountant
Ranch Hand

I bought recent alumni season tickets. I'm not sure where they are at exactly. For the Oregon game, I was planning on just sitting on the student side where I normally did in my undergrad and grad school. Do you all think that this will this be a game that assigned seats are enforced at all? Or will I probably be ok to just get in and go sit where I normally do?
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

pokecountant wrote:I bought recent alumni season tickets. I'm not sure where they are at exactly. For the Oregon game, I was planning on just sitting on the student side where I normally did in my undergrad and grad school. Do you all think that this will this be a game that assigned seats are enforced at all? Or will I probably be ok to just get in and go sit where I normally do?
Recent alumni tickets are anywhere in the student section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

pokecountant wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:18 pm I bought recent alumni season tickets. I'm not sure where they are at exactly. For the Oregon game, I was planning on just sitting on the student side where I normally did in my undergrad and grad school. Do you all think that this will this be a game that assigned seats are enforced at all? Or will I probably be ok to just get in and go sit where I normally do?
we thought at the Nebraska game in Laramie that they would strictly police the assigned seats and wouldn't be able to sit in student section, NOPE, I got my favorite place, so there's no way they'll keep "non" students out of the section, I'll be damned if they keep me outta there, I hate what they did with Bball its one of the last "freedoms" at UW they still have, I will sit in student section until I physically can't anymore!!!! GOTTA BEAT THE DUCKS