Looking at the HAPC....

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

If you watch this video and pause it right when you get to the end zone view of the HAPC(54 second mark) you will see 2 areas that look like roof top patios, or places where people can congregate. They are adjacent to the center entrance to the HAPC on both sides and railed in.

Originally, the plan for the HAPC had corporate events in mind. Where are they planning on hosting those end zone corporate events?

I want to know if those two spaces that look like roof top patios in the end zone view of the HAPC are rentable for private parties.

Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

Junky the patio spots are for a recruiting lounge area. If you look at the prints you will see on the second floor directly above the field entrance is the lounge. Which has doors on the east and west to the patio spots. I don't know if it will strictly be used for recruiting. I would assume it will be a pretty extravagant spot and could be used for a variety of things.