Josh Allen at Manning Passing Academy

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

http://www.wyosports.net/university_of_ ... 0b11e.html
There were also some competitions among the college quarterbacks. One had the quarterbacks throw footballs at targets on golf carts from 15 and 25 yards away, and at a target along the sideline. Allen said during the first round he was one of five guys to hit all the targets. In the second round, Allen said he missed the first two targets in a pouring rain.
Last edited by Wyo2dal on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

From everything I've heard about the Manning Passing Academy, you can be sure Allen will return as a better passer. He may be a good passer now but his skills will improve.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

His main thing was putting more touch and finesse on his short throws. All to often, he threw those way too hard.
coachweidner
Buckaroo

Added Allen: “It’s been fun and not too overwhelming. I’m just anxious to get back on the field. I could care less about all the offseason stuff, mock drafts and all that. It’s all just a bunch of bologna, in my opinion, because I have 12-14 games to play this season and a Fiesta Bowl to win with this team."

Love the confidence he has in himself and his team. I think he knows what is at stake and he know what he has to do to get there.