New 2017 Football Poster

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

The new football poster looks great! May sound corny but I think I may frame this one. Hoping I can get a few autographs too!
https://twitter.com/wyo_football/status ... 3146445824
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Looks pretty sweet. Whoever is in charge of the posters every year does an awesome job. It seems we've been "ranked" for the least several years in the Top 25 posters by whichever publication does that.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

WestWYOPoke wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:30 pm Looks pretty sweet. Whoever is in charge of the posters every year does an awesome job. It seems we've been "ranked" for the least several years in the Top 25 posters by whichever publication does that.
It used to be someone on this board.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

WestWYOPoke wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:30 pm Looks pretty sweet. Whoever is in charge of the posters every year does an awesome job. It seems we've been "ranked" for the least several years in the Top 25 posters by whichever publication does that.
Definitely, they do a spectacular job. My favorite one is the 2014 poster with Craig Bohl front and center, and several of the players in the background. The way they had the schedule on line with the Tetons was pretty frickin' cool.
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 12 times

I'm really looking forward to Granderson making his comeback! He's an athletic freak of nature and will destroy opposing QBs this year!!

On another note....looking at the guys featured on this year's poster, how can you not be pumped on Wyoming Football? Everyone of those guys could make noise in the NFL.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

wyocowboy2014 wrote:
I believe he works for the Utardians now. But he did do lots of graphic design. Not sure if he did it for Wyoming athletics or just for class and for fun. I seem to remember him going to work for the enemy after he graduated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I'd have found one more spot for K. Prosser. He's going to have a huge year.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I'd rather have a mountain background than the stadium but it's OK
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:13 am I'd have found one more spot for K. Prosser. He's going to have a huge year.
Agree 100%. I just hope we get to see him and Granderson healthy all season. They might be the best DE duo in the conference. It'll be fun to watch!
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote:
wyocowboy2014 wrote:
I believe he works for the Utardians now. But he did do lots of graphic design. Not sure if he did it for Wyoming athletics or just for class and for fun. I seem to remember him going to work for the enemy after he graduated.

He was employed by UW athletics. Had a few different jobs offers after school, but decided to stay closer to home with the Utes.

wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

wyocowboy2014 wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
wyocowboy2014 wrote:

He was employed by UW athletics. Had a few different jobs offers after school, but decided to stay closer to home with the Utes.

Not sure if he did this years on contracts. If not, they ripped off his style.

phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

Another awesome poster. I would love one for my classroom down here in Arizona. I would gladly pay shipping and handling. If anyone could help, please PM me.

Thank you.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

phxpoke wrote:Another awesome poster. I would love one for my classroom down here in Arizona. I would gladly pay shipping and handling. If anyone could help, please PM me.

Thank you.
The athletic department usually sends them for free. As many as you want

W-Y, Until I Die!
wyopokes2
Ranch Hand

laxwyo wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:46 am
wyocowboy2014 wrote:

That I do. Trust me the transition was not easy. Lots of hate to turn off from over the years, but it was a career move I couldn't turn down. I worked for UW as an intern and then GA for 5 years. I won't go to much into that much but I needed a change of pace for my career. I got hired by the Tampa Bay Bucs but had to turn it down due to the financial cost of moving out there and instead decided to stay close to home in SW Wyoming. Trust me I still bleed brown and gold and will be following every second of my free time. If it makes anyone hate me less I only have steamboat decals on my car windows, I have a Wyoming flag outside of my house in Utah, and I read this board all the time. :lol: This is the first time I've ever lived anywhere else and it's tough. Fighting to keep my Wyo plates/license haha.

As for the poster I think it's excellent. Chad is an excellent designer and the Pokes hit that hire out of the park. If anything they have upgraded and I'm looking forward to seeing his stuff.
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

wyopokes2 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:49 pm
laxwyo wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:46 am
wyocowboy2014 wrote:

That I do. Trust me the transition was not easy. Lots of hate to turn off from over the years, but it was a career move I couldn't turn down. I worked for UW as an intern and then GA for 5 years. I won't go to much into that much but I needed a change of pace for my career. I got hired by the Tampa Bay Bucs but had to turn it down due to the financial cost of moving out there and instead decided to stay close to home in SW Wyoming. Trust me I still bleed brown and gold and will be following every second of my free time. If it makes anyone hate me less I only have steamboat decals on my car windows, I have a Wyoming flag outside of my house in Utah, and I read this board all the time. :lol: This is the first time I've ever lived anywhere else and it's tough. Fighting to keep my Wyo plates/license haha.

As for the poster I think it's excellent. Chad is an excellent designer and the Pokes hit that hire out of the park. If anything they have upgraded and I'm looking forward to seeing his stuff.
This deserves a clear and concise, GO POKES!!!

'Preciate ya!
coachweidner
Buckaroo

laxwyo wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:35 am
phxpoke wrote:Another awesome poster. I would love one for my classroom down here in Arizona. I would gladly pay shipping and handling. If anyone could help, please PM me.

Thank you.
The athletic department usually sends them for free. As many as you want

Who do you contact in the athletic department to get one sent to you? Is there an email or phone number to connect with them?