I should be happy but I'm a little insulted

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

stymeman wrote:we'll know how this team will be at Iowa and then the next game, night and day difference from Iowa to Gardner Webb....hope that Nebraska hands it to Oregon b4 they head to Laradise...winning at Iowa is a good possibility and think i'll make that trek(shocker) I've always said I've wanted to be at an away stadium when we get it done against the big boys this year might be the year!!! How we start will be great but correct the ending is most important!
I hope Oregon destroys Kneebraska before the ducks get stomped in Laramie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

This is a good time to be a Wyoming Cowboy fan.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
snowpoke
Buckaroo

laxwyo wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 2:10 pm
stymeman wrote:we'll know how this team will be at Iowa and then the next game, night and day difference from Iowa to Gardner Webb....hope that Nebraska hands it to Oregon b4 they head to Laradise...winning at Iowa is a good possibility and think i'll make that trek(shocker) I've always said I've wanted to be at an away stadium when we get it done against the big boys this year might be the year!!! How we start will be great but correct the ending is most important!
I hope Oregon destroys Kneebraska before the ducks get stomped in Laramie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. Should all be rooting for Oregon to make our win look good. Nobody will think anything of beating a team like last year's UO. Hoping we can pull off the W!
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

What place does the magazine predict for Wyoming to finish?

And how many Ws and Ls?
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

alyssa wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 10:31 pm What place does the magazine predict for Wyoming to finish?

And how many Ws and Ls?

They didn't make that prediction for Ws & Ls or where the teams would finish in the MWC in this article. They were just looking at individual players. I guess they were afraid to go that far out on the limb.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Gamer2101
Buckaroo

NebraskaCowboy wrote:Hot take here. Rypien isn't even the second best QB in the conference. It could be argued that Stevens down south is a better QB than him. Rypien has great stats but that's all he is to me. He got outplayed in the Wyoming game and then the must win game they had against Air Force he did nothing to help them win and the rest is history. He's going to be another extremely productive college QB for Boise State who does nothing as a pro.
Yup

Sent from the winners circle.
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

I don't think it's unreasonable for an outsider to put Rypien ahead of Allen. These rankings are not NFL draft related. No doubt Josh Allen's future is on Sundays while Rypien will not be that big of a prospect. But these are college rankings, no different than for example Kellen Moore being ahead of Andrew Luck prior to the 2011 season for preseason awards. It's not unreasonable if you're basing it purely on college results and the fact that we are replacing basically all of our offensive skill positions, and we have to travel to the blue turf this year. We've never done well in Boise. I think people are vastly underestimating how difficult it is going to be to replace our WRs and TE. We are not simply plugging in a bunch of unknowns and replacing the ability Gentry and Hollister.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Haven't gotten my Phil Steele magazine yet, but was told by a friend who does that Steele has CSU winning the division.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

J-Rod wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:39 pm Haven't gotten my Phil Steele magazine yet, but was told by a friend who does that Steele has CSU winning the division.
I have a better shot of having "fun" with a adult tv star than Fort Fart winning the division!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!