Josh Allen hype machine

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

stymeman wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:42 pm Who's scouts have been in Laramie and at most of his games this season, I heard a few rumblings but it's not ever made publicly whom is visiting etc...I heard a lot of NYJets and Redskins scouts but other than that don't know, I understand more visits don't mean for sure they want him but it's a good sign, just wonder if the AZ Cardinals ever visited??? Sure hope they did!! Palmer's not getting any younger and Gabbert isn't the answer neither...lol....I'd hate him going to Denver, and I agree it's all about who's O line can protect better, Denver's gonna be a mess for a few years to come, imo
Josh Allen has literally been scouted by every team in the NFL. Many have gone to Iowa City, Boise, etc.. He is a realistic possibility for up to 12-14 teams. Potential landing spots include: Browns, Jets, Broncos, Giants, Dolphins, Bills, Jaguars, Chargers, Redskins, Cardinals, Saints.

I doubt that Allen makes it past the top 10 picks. I actually wouldn't be surprised if 4 QBs go in the top 10 (Darnold, Rosen, Allen, Mayfield).
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

stymeman wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:42 pm Who's scouts have been in Laramie and at most of his games this season, I heard a few rumblings but it's not ever made publicly whom is visiting etc...I heard a lot of NYJets and Redskins scouts but other than that don't know, I understand more visits don't mean for sure they want him but it's a good sign, just wonder if the AZ Cardinals ever visited??? Sure hope they did!! Palmer's not getting any younger and Gabbert isn't the answer neither...lol....I'd hate him going to Denver, and I agree it's all about who's O line can protect better, Denver's gonna be a mess for a few years to come, imo
I think it was the Oregon game, don't remember exactly when it was, but I remember hearing there was like 22 teams in attendance at one of the games here. I'm sure AZ was one of them, especially after missing Mahomes. I think Chargers or Saints would be great landing spots, both need qbs for the future and have a good situation for him to sit and learn a year or two
BJC
A Real Cowboy

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status ... 3610254337
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

It sounds gross, but I would be kinda excited if he was drafted by Cleveland. They put a lot of money into the OL this summer, have a couple of very good WRs and a decent (not great) running game
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

joshvanklomp wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:22 pm It sounds gross, but I would be kinda excited if he was drafted by Cleveland. They put a lot of money into the OL this summer, have a couple of very good WRs and a decent (not great) running game
They're the worst franchise in pro sports and where QBs go to die
SLCPoke
Cowpoke

This guy was painful to listen to. Not sure his credentials but wasn’t impressed by his breakdowns. Watched one on Lamar Jackson as well and wasn’t impressed.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

wyokoke wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:33 pmThey're the worst franchise in pro sports and where QBs go to die
Which is why it sounds gross.
wyoair
Ranch Hand

wyokoke wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:33 pm
joshvanklomp wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:22 pm It sounds gross, but I would be kinda excited if he was drafted by Cleveland. They put a lot of money into the OL this summer, have a couple of very good WRs and a decent (not great) running game
They're the worst franchise in pro sports and where QBs go to die
This article is exactly why Josh cannot go to Cleveland.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2183 ... far-season
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

SLCPoke wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:04 am

This guy was painful to listen to. Not sure his credentials but wasn’t impressed by his breakdowns. Watched one on Lamar Jackson as well and wasn’t impressed.
The dude is putting all of his Allen analysis on one game? This season has been void of talent. Never once evaluated games last year with a bevy of NFL talent...

And his analysis at times was mind boggling. There were multiple times he harped on Allen for not throwing to an "open" receiver while the receive was blanketed by at least 1 defender.

I wouldn't put much stock in this guys analysis.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

Rosen will go #1. If Darnold declares, he'll go 2 or maybe swap those 2.
From here it gets interesting because there are quite a few good free agents, so until the fa market settles, it's tough to tell.
I predict someone like Denver keeps one of their guys or grabs someone like Manning. If they do, then they might take Josh.
Allen is too raw for a team without a solid qb coach/oc and without a serviceable or better QB. He isn't as close to NFL ready as other qbs in the draft but he has a huge potential upside.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Josh has nothing to gain from playing today, clearly....