Oregon/Iowa vs the Mtn West

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Based on what I have seen in the first three weeks of the season, I want anyone or someone to tell me who would have faired better than Wyoming vs our competition.

Besides San Diego St. and Boise State who would have done better against Iowa?

Besides San Diego State and Boise State who would have done better against Oregon?

Don't you dare say CSU. CSU would have gotten wacked by Iowa like they did CU, and they would have lost 63-24 to Oregon. Yea CSU offense is decent but their defense is far from a brick wall.

I am tired of everyone putting so much on these games. Did you really intend for Wyoming to contend let alone beat Iowa and Oregon in the same season?! Get real! I participated in the optimism going into Iowa. But I also restrained heading into the Oregon game. I truly felt we had the Iowa game by the balls, but Oregon was destined to be a loss, so stone me.

Wyoming is just fine. The machine is getting greased. The parts are getting put into place. If your giving up now good bye. But your going to miss out on another bowl season, and I personally will not welcome you back when you come calling when we are 7-5 or 8-4 and gearing for a bowl. If it ends up being otherwise I will be here to eat Crow.

For once let the coaches coach and players play and stop playing couch coordinator. Vigen sucks and we all know it, however he has pitched some gems and you know that too!

Come November, and you are ready to give up so be it. But for Christ sake the first tip hasn't happened yet and you all seem ready to hop on Coach Edwards' band wagon.!

Let's wait and see. GO POKES!!!!
aranderson
Cowpoke

Based on Boise State's performance tonight I'm not so sure they would have faired any better than we did against Iowa and Oregon.
Douglaspoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 5 times

Well said. Good post.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

I hope this is right. If I was judging the entire body of work against those two teams it really wouldn't be fair and truthfully we were dominant against g Webb but not as dominant as I thought we should have been.

These next two games will decide bowl eligibility to me. We win them both I'm a believer if we lose one of them im less optimistic of a bowl if we lose them both it's going to be hard to be optimistic about anything regarding this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Oregon's definitely been impressive. I'm not entirely sure Iowa is all that great, though. Guess we'll find out tonight when they host Penn State, though.
aranderson
Cowpoke

If Iowa beats Penn State, then our defensive performance against them looks that much better. I don't know of many teams that will be able to hold Oregon down.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

I think PSU is overrated but Iowa is looking pretty solid so far
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Iowa is good, you guys. Especially that defense.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Iowa did right there in that game

pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Catch the freakin ball